• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

[08x05] November 7th, 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

SL65

Ambitious but rubbish!
Car(s)
1998 Subaru Legacy 2.5L
Jason Plato test-drives the Aston Martin DB9 Volante, the most expensive cars in the world as featured in the popular auto magazine Max Power, and Tiff Needell with the latest on our 200mph Lotus. Plus Vicki Butler-Henderson pays tribute to the underrated Honda NSX.

That "expensive cars" segment will be really cool! :D

Good that we can finally see what happens with that Lotus attempt at 200.

Re: [08x05] November 7th, 2005

SL65AMG~V12~604BHP!!!!!!! said:
Jason Plato test-drives the Aston Martin DB9 Volante

How many months behind TG is that???

If it's Max Power magazine I'm not expecting much :thumbsdown:

mp0213.jpg

BIG FAT CHAV MAG!

andyhui01 said:
what is the most expensive car?

read:

SL65AMG~V12~604BHP!!!!!!! said:
Jason Plato test-drives the Aston Martin DB9 Volante, the most expensive cars in the world as featured in the popular auto magazine Max Power, and Tiff Needell with the latest on our 200mph Lotus. Plus Vicki Butler-Henderson pays tribute to the underrated Honda NSX.

That "expensive cars" segment will be really cool! :D

Good that we can finally see what happens with that Lotus attempt at 200.

Please don't turn into Jasonchui, Andy .... :)

haz

So what is TG tested that car you ________ (<--Insert rude name).

This is FG NOT TG and if you only like TG then dont bother watching FG or posting on FG releated stuff.

andyhui01 said:
lol... sorry, I just glanced at it :lol:... and haz, I can type properly unlike jason :p

That's quite right buddy!

i just thought I'd pwn you a bit, since you use "official n00b formator" title :p

haz

Patrick Bateman said:
The NSX is a terrible car. Theres nothing underrated about it.
Errr... I wouldn't say that it's "terrible." It's just a different way of going about making a supercar. "Japan's premium mid-engined sport coupe."
What's so wrong with it that makes you use a word as strong as terrible?

The NSX is not fast enough to be a supercar.
Thats not a bad thing but its far too expensive for being so slow.
It looks ugly.
The Badge has no prestige and the supposedly great handling is nothing special.
Also it set a very poor time around the TG track considering its reputation.(Much slower than the far cheaper and superior Lotus)
:thumbsdown:

it didnt do badly on the track considering how old the car is, i mean it is basically unchanged since the early 90's. It provided to be a good match for the Ferrari 355. Honda has a very good racing heritage, is the Zonda trash because Pagani has no racing heritage???

No one said anything about racing heritage.
If the haven't changed it since the early 90s why is it still so expensive.

Jimi Hendrix said:
The Honda NSX is almost perfect

yea i know...even ayrton senna did the final testing and tuning on it

It can beat a Ferrari F355 and keep up with the likes of the 360 and some lamborginis. Watch the latest best motoring thing....they had a strait line test and stability test on the new F430, Porsche GT3, and the Lambo Gallardo. While the NSX was obhiously the slowest one, it still had very good stability compared to the competition and its high speed runs were not too off from the others who had like double the power. Afterall, the NSX is one of the most aerodynamic cars on the market today. On track, the NSX is still very competitive. I think the NSX has one of the best deisgns ever, it will always be timeless. Plus, all these years it seems like Honda hasnt changed the NSX a lot, but they have make slight changes every single year and it is 1% from being perfect.
Also, why was the top gear time so slow? The NSX is a easy car to drive everyday...but to drive it at its full potential requires a lot of skill. Plus, it was raining like crazy that lap..it was like driving through a river :lol: and since its a mid-engined rear-wheel drive car...it doesnt react that well in rain.

The NSX hater needs to keep in mind.. the NSX was far ahead of its time..

most importantly though it has a 280hp limit due to japanese regulations. Imagine the performance it could have with 400hp. Also have you ever driven one?? its a sweet ride... the shift is so smooth.. it truly is user friendly.. hard to park though..

The NSX-R is a proper sports car. Any doubters should take a look at some shootouts from Best Motoring...

^haha funny avatar (from SLK55 right??), great taste in sig ;)

I always wonder why the NSX has just NOT been a success. I agree that it is near perfection as a sports car but why the hell did they struggle to sell especially after the facelift a few years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.