[08x06] July 16th, 2006

38:05 - 38:08 Sequential - Sonne

Sequential was one of Pete Namlook's many projects on FAX +49-69/450464 Records. The track is also known as 'The Mission' on some compilations.

stevie-baby said:

Sequential was one of Pete Namlook's many projects on FAX +49-69/450464 Records. The track is also known as 'The Mission' on some compilations.

You identified it w/ only 3 seconds... nice! :)

To be clear:
To my knowledge Sequential is just the name of the album. Shouldn't it be listed as Pete Namlook - Sonne?

ssreverb said:
stevie-baby said:

You identified it w/ only 3 seconds... nice! :)

To be clear:
To my knowledge Sequential is just the name of the album. Shouldn't it be listed as Pete Namlook - Sonne?
Thanks!

Early Fax releases were given project names which appeared to be used interchangeably for both artist and album title. Some later Fax compilations labeled the artist as 'Sequential', some as 'Sequential [Pete Namook]'. I'm not sure that helps really!

ADDED TO LIST:
01:49 - 02:00 - Coldcut - Aid Dealer (Instrumental)
38:05 - 38:08 - Pete Namlook - Sonne
42:09 - 42:46 - Ian Broudie - Smoke Rings

Does anyone have Brandy - Afrodisiac (Instrumental)??

I have the original but would love to have the instrumental version as well...

Does anyone have Brandy - Afrodisiac (Instrumental)??

I have the original but would love to have the instrumental version as well...
It was only released officially on a 12" vinyl single... however, the BBC probably got it off a instrumental cd promo available to radio/tv broadcasters only.

I was watching this episode on netflix and during 00:45 - 01:05 where there should be Buffalo Springfield- For what its worth, it was replaced with some sort of relaxing electronica song and i was hoping someone here could find out what song it was. I tried searching and searching but no one has this version posted.

This listing contains music from the original BBC broadcast version,
all other versions (Dave, Youtube, TopGear.com, et al) have replaced music.
If you are looking for music from these alternate versions, most of it can be
found by going to: www.extrememusic.com.

Last edited:
I couldnt find the track on there. What would i search for, Buffalo Springfield?

I cannot tell you where to start. Only that, chances are, the replacement track -- whatever it is -- is likely to come from Extreme Music.