[08x06] July 16th, 2006

fussychicken said:
Bravo! Well done ssrverb!
Thanks.. be sure to check previous threads as well. I have added sound clips for all other Season 8 episodes (eventually clips will be uploaded for all episodes) I need all the help I can get completing them ;)

ColumbusIS said:
Also the "Twin Peaks Theme" is really called "Come Fire Walk with Me"

Thanks for your post, but if you listen to the "Fire Walk with Me" theme (which is from the movie of the same name) and the "Twin Peaks Theme" (from the television show) they are completely different. "Twin Peaks Theme" is what is heard in the special.

49:50 - 50:04 - John Barry - Volare
54:24 - 54:38 - John Barry - Volare
58:23 - 58:31 - John Barry - Volare

Last edited:
while Clarkson is throwing out the poo.

53:35 - 53:56 - The Jam - That's Entertainment

Not 100% sure though.

ssreverb said:
47:54 - 48:24 - ? (MP3 Sample)
48:24 - 48:36 - Marius Constant - Twilight Zone Theme (unknown recording) (MP3 Sample)

This is the recording by the City of Prague Philharmonic Orchestra which goes from the Herrmann theme directly into the Constant theme (just as can be heard in this episode)

47:54 - 48:36 - Bernard Herrmann, Marius Constant - The Twilight Zone

42:09 - 42:46 was also featured in 06x02 in the cheap coupes that arent porsches challenge.

Another one:

23:19 - 24:10 : Ron Grainer - Theme from "Tales Of The Unexpected"

07:02 - 07:25 - Basil Poledouris - Rock Shop

ah robo cop goodness... can't find a mp3 sadly

any luck?

fussychicken said:
19:32 - 19:59 - ? (This actually kind of reminds me of Fiona Apple's Extraordinary Machine, but it isn't it. It is probably some 50's TV show music again.)

Right, a bit obscure this one! I believe that this is another track taken from Cliff Richard's "Summer Holiday," does anybody recall the song where our man Cliff is looking at a crashed car? You can hear the tutting of his mechanic mates in the background as they look round the car reckoning it's a non-runner. Can't find the song title itself, though.

Found it! It's called Let Us Take You for a Ride. Also, Summer Holiday should be updated to include The Shadows

19:32 - 19:59 - Cliff Richard & the Shadows - Let Us Take You for a Ride
21:27 - 22:03 - Cliff Richard & the Shadows - Summer Holiday