[08x07] July 23rd, 2006

TGUKGLM said:
47:31 - 48:06 = Music from the movie 'Where Eagles Dare'. Not opening or end credits, it's from somewhere in the middle of the film.
47:31 - 48:06 - Ron Goodwin - Chase, Part 1 and 2

MuddleandGoesNowhere said:
I think that the track at 45:15 is the Theme tune from "The Man from UNCLE"

Jerry Goldsmith composed it, but apparantely it changed for each season, and I don't know which version this is.
Thanks... this is closest to the Season One version. The recording they use in the episode was performed by Hugo Montenegro.

45:15 - 45:19 - Hugo Montenegro - The Man from U.N.C.L.E.
45:29 - 45:33 - Hugo Montenegro - The Man from U.N.C.L.E.
45:41 - 45:53 - Hugo Montenegro - The Man from U.N.C.L.E.
46:00 - 46:15 - Hugo Montenegro - The Man from U.N.C.L.E.

To clarify, 04:43 -> 05:24 is the Trentemoller remix of Aphex Twin - Windowlicker. There's quite a difference.

jediguy said:
To clarify, 04:43 -> 05:24 is the Trentemoller remix of Aphex Twin - Windowlicker. There's quite a difference.
I just listened to the original version and it matches the version in the episode exactly. The Trentemoller remix (at least the one I have) is just a re-edit of the original. Maybe you were comparing it to the Acid Edit version, in which case there is a big difference.

Last edited:
ssreverb said:
Maybe you were comparing it to the Acid Edit version, in which case there is a big difference.
Yeah, my 'Original' version was actually an unlabeled Acid Edit version. Oops.

55:40 - 56:55 ?

I don't know the name of this tune, but it's ripped from the movie "Die Hard III", when Bruce Willis and Samuel L.Jackson were jumping off the ship which later exploded. If I remember correctly.

Sorry, die hard fans. =P

Crazzysimon said:
55:40 - 56:55 ?

I don't know the name of this tune, but it's ripped from the movie "Die Hard III", when Bruce Willis and Samuel L.Jackson were jumping off the ship which later exploded. If I remember correctly.

Thanks for the tip. It is actually from Die Hard 2.

55:40 - 56:55 - Michael Kamen - Snowmobiles
48:57 - 49:00 - Michael Kamen - The Runway

Last edited:
17:48 - 18:29 - ? ? ? cmonn ppl its such a nice track . . how can no one has heard it . . . ? ? ? ( i know it sounds stupid . . . but i desperately wanna know that track)

:cry: :cry:

srsairbags said:
17:48 - 18:29 - ? ? ? cmonn ppl its such a nice track . . how can no one has heard it . . . ? ? ? ( i know it sounds stupid . . . but i desperately wanna know that track)

:cry: :cry:

It hasn't been added to the master list yet.
But READ the post.. it was mentioned above as "Definitive Beat" by Mirwais. :)

ssreverb said:
Anyone know the subtle music that was used when the Parkours were leaping through the mall and everytime the Stig was shown at Oxford Services, fueling up and inside the service station. It?s only a few damn notes..lol.. but the reason I ask..is because I know I?ve heard it somewhere before I just can?t remember where. There are 2 samples of it below. Thanks!

All of the mall and gas station music is: Dimitri from Paris - Un Terlude

This ablum it is on is called Sacrebleu. Its kind of hard to find, but it is a great album!

49:50 - 50:49 - Michael Giacchino - Marital Rescue