• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

[08x07] November 21st, 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

SL65

Ambitious but rubbish!
Car(s)
1998 Subaru Legacy 2.5L
Tiff Needell test-drives the new BMW M6, Vicki Butler-Henderson tests the new Mazda MX5 and Jon Bentley reveals the tricks of the trade used by the road traffic investigators.

Tiff Needle + V10 M6 = :thumbsup:
VBH in the new MX-5 should be good too, she soo suits that car :p
Jon Bentley segment sounds ok-ish...better than him talking about fuel aye :roll:

So is this episode lacking one segment or something...Tom and Jason anyone?? Also, anyone know how many ep's left in this season?

can't wait to see m6 drifting hard....thx for the info

btw... I just realize that they only film the segments about 2-3 weeks before it airs... that's pretty quick... cuz Tiff went on about Vicki testing the MX5 in this weeks or last weeks episode

I'm kinda looking forward to this one - if only cos I'm a bit of a fan of the MX-5, (i.e. may buy one one day) and I know Vicky is a fan of the older ones too... But the new one is ugly - at least the front, and in my opinion. Will be interesting to see what she thinks of it...

But at least if that segment ain't great, Tiff in the M6 sounds Sweeeeet! :)

jon bentley can suck my foot

I've got to say, from what I've seen of the newest shape MX-5 at the moment, I'm really not a big fan. I think the second shape is the best of the three imo.

M6
icon_love.gif

Tiff tearing up the M6 should some nice eyecandy IMO ... remember when he tested the M5?? Powerslides all the way baby :D

MX5 is so boring though ............ zzzz ............

haz

Overheat said:
I've got to say, from what I've seen of the newest shape MX-5 at the moment, I'm really not a big fan. I think the second shape is the best of the three imo.

I agree, because I own one. <smug>

Status
Not open for further replies.