[08x08] July 30th, 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aparently, the Alfa 159 review was supposed to be a race between James in the Alfa and a man walking from Barton-On-Humber to Hull IN the River Humber. James would take the long way round using the motorways and B roads. Thats according to my local paper a few weeks ago and it said that it would feature in this show.

How come FG got to drive the new 997 turbo and TG didn't ? I know they usually shoot the test drives before the beginning of the series, but I thought the long "world cup break" could be used for test driving new models... :(

Damn I really was looking forward to the Alfa review. Oh well, cant wait to see the white van challenge :D

Damn I really was looking forward to the Alfa review. Oh well, cant wait to see the white van challenge
Hopefully, it will be less scripted, more spontaneous and short.

download wont be on for another couple hours, im keeping my eye on youtube rite now :D

Shut up and wait.

Patience is the key.

Its been raining here, so ive been sitting about waiting as opposed to just getting it when i come in later... im not a patient person :woot:

bartboy9891 said:
sign up for the site, and download the torrent[/quotenot starting, and quite honestly, 710 mb is too big ... i'll rather wait for a smaller version as it's still gonna download quicker even with the wait time.

not starting, and quite honestly, 710 mb is too big ... i'll rather wait for a smaller version as it's still gonna download quicker even with the wait time.
Yup...700MB is just too freakin' huge!

So...VUK, mind filling us in on where the upload status is at? Then maybe we can have some sort of psuedo hope as to when it will arrive :D

I downloaded the 700MB version and it downloaded in less then 2 hours. Just got done watching it. :thumbsup:

:lock:

Status
Not open for further replies.