ADDED:
Stevie Wonder - Higher Ground
Elliott Goldenthal - Refinery Surveillance
Alan Silvestri - Transylvanian Horses
Link Wray - Rumble
John Barry and His Orchestra - The Ipcress File
Harry South - The Sweeney

Last edited:
I really need to know what are thos songs from the Noble M15 Test Drive!
26:45 - 27:12
27:12 - 27:50
Does anyone know??
Thanks in advance!

anyone know which song they play at 5:50-6:00

it's the song that the Who start out their gig with....

I've been listening and though I still haven't a clue as to who wrote the songs, I think 26:45-27:12 and 27:12-27:50 are either the same song or at the very least, the same artist.

Well, I can't really be sure but I bet they are the same music. A sad start which leads to the main (quite heavier) melody. The way the music is performed reminds me of Mogwai or Les Nuits from Nightmares on Wax, but I've tried to see if that music is from them, and I couldn't get any relevant information.
I've also sent an e-mail to Top Gear (now you have an idea of how I like this music) but haven't got any reply... :(
Anyway... If anyone knows anything about that music, please post here!

27:12-27:50....soundgarden MAYBE? could also be tool or perfect circle...just some suggestions...dunno tho...but i'd like to find out the name and artist of this song as badly as some others on this forum so please post if anyone finds out who it is.

Last edited:
48:35 - 48:38 - John Barry and His Orchestra - The Ipcress File

Pretty sure it's this; it's just a really short clip from the start of the piece.

47:29 - 47:52 - Hans Zimmer- Jack Sparrow (pirates of caribbean 2)

05:49 - 06:01 - The Who - I Can't Explain (Live)
06:14 - 06:27 - The Who - Won?t Get Fooled Again (Live)

Last edited:
so any ideas on what those songs are from 26:45 and 27:12 yet from the noble review? please anyone! :think: :hammer:

ADDED TO LIST:
45:27 - 45:45 - Cozy Powell - Dance with the Devil
45:49 - 46:09 - Cozy Powell - Dance with the Devil