• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

[08x08] November 28th, 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

SL65

Ambitious but rubbish!
Car(s)
1998 Subaru Legacy 2.5L
Jason Plato gets an exclusive drive in the new Ford Focus ST, Tiff Needell plots a course for a London Grand Prix, and Jon Bentley investigates roadblocks.

I don't care about the ST, I want the RS damit!!
Anyway, I really hope this episode is good...Fifth Gear definatly lost its touch this series :(

this sounds abysmally boring...
though i believe the Grand Prix part will be interesting.

the ST is meant to be the best car out there at the moment - stealing the GTI's crown. Guess we'll soon find out.

Overheat said:
the ST is meant to be the best car out there at the moment - stealing the GTI's crown. Guess we'll soon find out.

And better than the the previous RS. Or at least 10sec fastest at the 'Ring.

bartboy9891 said:
this sounds abysmally boring...
though i believe the Grand Prix part will be interesting.

it sounds like another.. put the map on his kitchen table.. and ponder what route to take the the track.. while testing another car..? like the m5 review?

Roadblocks?? wtf??

Looking forward to the Focus ST review - love that car.

I've got two choices, in my left palm I have "watching another mjeh Fg ep." and in my other palm I have "is using the HD space worth it?" .......

haz

Roadblocks?!?! We call those Cevrolets, Fords, and Chryslers around here. :D

Vicki drives the 4-door Ram SRT-10!!! :D

Maybe they are making the episodes boring so they can curb piracy. If the episodes will suck, nobody will download...genius!

Firecat said:
Maybe they are making the episodes boring so they can curb piracy. If the episodes will suck, nobody will download...genius!
:lol:
I sure ain't gonna pirate that one! arrrrrh!
300px-Piratey.jpg

Roman said:
Viper007Bond said:
http://www.finalgear.com/news/2005/11/28/bah-vuk-missed-fifth-gear/
:lmao:

Good to have you back Vuk ! :lol:

:lmao:

Yeah, welcome back. :thumbsup:

Anyway, tomorrow 23:55 Fifth Gear (Motoring)

:lock:

Status
Not open for further replies.