[09x01] January 28th, 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
That preview rocked!!

Can't wait until the 28th. It's going to be great to see the boys back on TV I'm getting sick of watching re-runs!

That looks so random yet so awesome. I'd dying to see the new Jag get reviewed!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: this rocks!

I cant wait to see it!

*freaks out* It looks SO GOOD! just 1 week left! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

So is that an international or religious holiday?
Man I can't wait, the trailers looks so damn good, damn this is gonna be the longest week of my life.:mad:

I call it Top Gear day ;)

I go back to school on the 30th instead of the 29th.

The idea of Jeremy on a farm (growing their own fuel) just fills me with dread, i expect him to whinge constantly aand wear a Barber jacket. Should be hilarious.

OK, I can announce that I am now officially excited, my exciteometer has just hit 11 and it only goes up to 10 - great preview.

There's a little "X" on the side of the window. Someone told me that might help. Don't ask me though, this is staying on and on til approx 8AM January 29th! :p

Looks like they opted to just make it part of an episode which is best IMO. I mean, hard to fill a whole hour with just crash footage...

especially as the whole thing took about 20 seconds lol

HOLLY #^#$ !! I think James was trying to hit the top speed in a Bugatti Veyron.

theres a video on that speed something site, is it speed.net or something similar? its in the video offers thread somewhere. german mag/production test a whole lot of fast cars at some oval

the bugatti veyron they have is an all black one, looks so sweet and it hit 251Mph

0-60 in 2.5 and withing 19 seconds it was doing nearly 190!

i think that car is capable of exceeding that speed for sure....i dunno if the michelins could cope though

http://videos.streetfire.net/category/Viper/0/80cc18c7-a132-4348-b2f4-989c0060a76f.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.