[09x01] January 28th, 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent!!

The backing track to that is Pendulum - Fasten Your Seatbelt (ft. Freestylers). They are an Aussie drum and bass group (from Perth, WA w00t!!!, now based in London).

The backing track to that is Pendulum - Fasten Your Seatbelt (ft. Freestylers).

Ah! Cheers for that. Nice to know what it's called, because I can't stop "hearing" it in my head...

Even whilst watching TG...

Umm... D'oh.

Awesome trailer, but I just hope they keep the ratio between the goofy bits and serious road tests in balance.

Still Im too excited. Unfreeze me in a week

Could that be a cheap-pickup challenge...

Last edited:
Lets piece this together of what we can expect from the preview:

Aston v Jag or Aston v Aston depending on where you sit
Hammond crashes and crashes and crashes a small radio controlled plane
The boys are sentenced to road work for their numerous infractions
James May Shuts up Jeremy
Hammond rides high and must be high from asphalt fumes as he spills
Another Crash
Cuts fire and destruction with large power tools
May looks like a dork in a million dollars of car
Jeremy finds a way to be on two wheels and not on a bike
Lotus on wet makes for wet
Hammond never gets a car with a radio
May reapologizes

I can't wait! won't the 28th ever come!? :woot:

Wow...I cant wait to watch the new top gear...the trailer is funny.
James May drive the Bugatti Veyron...so he is no longer the captain slow?

is anyone know about what is that weird song in the trailer??:p

Top of this page:

Excellent!!

The backing track to that is Pendulum - Fasten Your Seatbelt (ft. Freestylers). They are an Aussie drum and bass group (from Perth, WA w00t!!!, now based in London).

1 week and 4 minutes until the next season of Top Gear starts on January 28th.

I
CANT
WAIT
ANY
MORE
SEEN
TRAILER
AT
LEAST
TIMES
NEED
GEAR

Just saw on the BBC a different trailer. This one was all Clarkson. He was going for a speed run in an LP640.

is anyone know about what is that weird song in the trailer??:p
Not sure, but I like the song used for WRC's stage overview section in the daily coverage...07' looks to be kind to the C4...:D

I think they must have two Cheap Car Challenges this season, as I remember reading somewhere that James bought an old Alfa for one of the challenges and it ended up being sawn in half (so, that'll be what Jeremy setting the roof lining on fire and then driving only the front half of his car is all about - perhaps the idea is to see which of the cheap cars work after they've been sawn in half a la crashing the original cheap cars into a wall at 30mph?), but then there was also the Cheap Car Challenge USA, which I presume furnished the clips of Richard in the pickup with the dodgy stereo - notice the aforementioned pickup is left-hand drive, but Jeremy's half car is right-hand drive. Oh, and that clip where James throws Jeremy's megaphone under the steamroller is hilarious, as is Jeremy's pained expression immediately afterward. They tried to build a car last season, so I suppose it's only natural that they should move on to trying to build a road!

Less than a week to go now.... can't go fast enough.... I'd wish for the next week to go at Veyronesque speeds if it weren't for the fact I'm supposed to finish my doctoral dissertation between now and the 2 March!

Status
Not open for further replies.