[09x03] February 11th, 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

SL65

Ambitious but rubbish!
Car(s)
1998 Subaru Legacy 2.5L
This week's show is an American special as Jeremy, Richard and James try to prove that a fly-drive holiday to Florida would be more fun if you bought a car instead of renting one. Having picked up some wheels for no more than 1000 dollars each, the boys embark on an epic road trip to find out who got the best deal, encountering heat, flies and very angry locals along the way.

Looking forward to the arguments this episode will cause.

is that the entire episode? Sounds fun and all, but i at least want a car review

I'm betting this will be the best episode of this series. Can't wait :D

We're gonna laugh our ass out with this one. :D

That might be the Top of the Season - I already was looking forward for the America report when first details came out in summer. If it's good, I can live without a proper car review. (They'll probably be bashing about the cars they bought anyway! :) )

This should be a bucket of laughs.

It better not be JUST the cocking about. That would be a very looong episode indeed.

i have a feeling it'll be my fav episode for the season...two weeks away!:( (i know i'm very eager)

I thought I wouldn't like the Winter Oympics because it would just be cocking about. But it turned out to be brilliant. I think this will be the same!

Looks hilarious, but I'm not looking forward to the America bashing that's obviously going to be overdone. I mean, I can accept some (hell, I'm right with them some of the time), but Clarkson seems to go overboard a lotta the time.

YES! I love their themed episodes. Really liked that German themed one. The Lambo themed one was good. When will they do a Ferrari themed one? The Supercar themed one 05x02 watched it over and over again.

I can see it now Jeremy opening the show in an American accent.

This will propably be also my favourite of the season. Every episode in which they have bought a car have been awesome.

I actually have only one concerne and that's JC. I really would like him to just a little bit restrained. I know, I know, its sounds silly, but the Good, the Bad, the Ugly DVD was just sooooo bad. I mean I don't exactly love american cars and all, but it was just sad.

Hopefully this will be kind of like the ?100 challenge.

And about the cocking about....this episode will undoubtetly have some...well, alot. But in these eps it's just so good, because it revolves around the cars. The winter olympic episode is a great example, because all of the silly behaving and the stuff was about cars. I also didn't think I'd like it, but it was great. cocking about with cars = The definitive Top Gear. Cocking about just in general = rubbish.

Status
Not open for further replies.