[09x04] May 1st, 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's a double negative.

It's about half way through currently.

btw people - will you post the specific thread for the episode before it starts so as we can start to make comments straight away - thanks.

reelbigtim said:
datax said:
The only reason I bought my M3 is because the car is soo well balanced and has very nice engine. Wish Tiff and Jason still perfer the M over RS just for the sake of driving pleasure. Remember guys, speed and horsepower isn't everything when it comes to cars. Welll.....that's how I see anyway. :)

I think the RS4 will kill the M3 around the track.

Oh...if you are comparing the new RS4 to a five years old M3, I'm sure it will be faster. Just wait for the new m3 with V8 to come out. :twisted:

datax said:
reelbigtim said:
datax said:
The only reason I bought my M3 is because the car is soo well balanced and has very nice engine. Wish Tiff and Jason still perfer the M over RS just for the sake of driving pleasure. Remember guys, speed and horsepower isn't everything when it comes to cars. Welll.....that's how I see anyway. :)

I think the RS4 will kill the M3 around the track.

Oh...if you are comparing the new RS4 to a five years old M3, I'm sure it will be faster. Just wait for the new m3 with V8 to come out. :twisted:

I don't even think the new M3 will have what it takes. They'll probably make it more complicated then necessary, and won't stick to the basics. Just stick with the M3 you have, and don't trade-in or sell it :p

Released. Use the other thread now. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.