[09x05] February 25th, 2007

Quiky

Super relevant and trendy avatar
STAFF MEMBER
No torrent links/discussion, or get a complementary two week no expenses paid ban.

Discuss the episode!

Is the t...*BAM* Ow!! Hey! :p

I'm really looking forward to the guest segment, that will be quite funny! :D

Last edited:
OMG, THAT WAS HILARIOUS!!!!!! Easily the best episode this season, if not the last few!

Quite a funny episode. The Lambo feature was nicely shot, though i didn't actually like the car itsself, still 207mph on the runway is very impressive.

For me, the funniest segment of the show was the news, some of the jibes they were having had me in stitches.

Awesome! Richard's face after driving across the bridge, you could really see the fear in his eyes.

Great episode, KST interview was great, The lambo was great & the 3 trackors were Awesome! :lol:

Last edited:
lol it was great

those tractors were well impressive, especially Hammonds, what a beast that was. and LOL at him taking out the astra.

TG dog got the most use ever but she was utterly useless at the same time

the stig fell out of the JCB's seat :lol:

Kristin interview was hilarious, the news was funny, the Lambo is insane

and the train crash........ OMFG, we used to have an espace like that, in that very same lilac colour. we got T-boned in it and there was little more than a hole in the fibre glass door panel. that thing got completely shafted when the train hit it. no one would of survived that.

another good episode, the lack of car reviews doesnt hurt the show at all. the cars we wanna hear about are few n far between anyway so were not missing much.

and james planting all of the rape seeds in about 1 ft when it would of filled a 25 sq acre field :lmao:

Quite a funny episode. The Lambo feature was nicely shot, though i didn't actually like the car itsself, still 207mph on the runway is very impressive.

For me, the funniest segment of the show was the news, some of the jibes they were having had me in stitches.

yeah

"you'd of done the same if Graham Norton was coming" was a classic

oh yeah, Hi-vis jackets ftw!

Last edited:
I liked the tractors! Hammond's was awesome. The Murcielago vs. Golf GTI was Mclaren F1 vs. Skyline GT-R all over again unfortunately. He almost said the same words in that part.

Good episode.

Train - Funnier than I expected
Challenge - Again very good. The drag race and the Stig falling out were highlights. But Gigi isnt a very good sheep dog bless her:)

Guest - Hammond & May made that fun.
News - THE BEST news section EVER!
LP640 - Average review. Sounds good though.

Only criticism is that why are May & Hammond not reviewing cars so much now.

damn good. damn good.

funniest thing was seein the stig just get totally fucked by the seat on the JCB.

BTW that Range Rover Sport in that colour was :drool:
& also could those Porsches been Richards & James?

Another excellent episode.
Definitely one of the funniest.
I Loved the news and SIARPC was actually really good again. Lambo review was cool but what's with the birds?

"Some say he sucks the moisture out of ducks" :rofl:

Last edited:
richard tryed to drive in the carpark was hilarious

and the stig falling out the seat :lol:

I liked the tractors! Hammond's was awesome. The Murcielago vs. Golf GTI was Mclaren F1 vs. Skyline GT-R all over again unfortunately. He almost said the same words in that part.

Yep I thought that straight away - and how many times can he use "we have liturally been in-undated with...an email/letter"? Still though it was a great episode!

I did rather enjoy James towing all of the previous Top Gear project cars around, especially when they all ended up crashing into each other.

Loved the quote "It's nice to see he's cut his pubes..."

Kristin was dull as hell.

You could tell that Jeremy was also trying to be excited during the LP640 review, but that he wasn't really that moved by it. If you watch for example the Koenigsegg CCX review, ones like that, you can tell he's thrilled. He just seemed like he had to try to make it interesting (this isn't a critisism of the review but of the car perhaps). Was a puke-o-matic colour too.

I heard TG not Gigi.

And indeed a VERY funny episode. That lambo is...*keyboard shorts out due to exccesive drooling*

Yep I thought that straight away - and how many times can he use "we have liturally been in-undated with...an email/letter"? Still though it was a great episode!

I notice him reusing a lot of his jokes. Like the Halfords shop-window. I think he used that on some video in 1996 for one of the earlier EVO and Impreza wrx. Never change a winning formula I guess. :rolleyes:

Yeah, the train crash was well... mindblowing I guess. I liked the fact they had some lettering on the side referring to level crossings. The Lambo review wasn't quite as fun as I had thought it would be. The sound though is amazing. :blink:
Loving the lovely, beautiful and immaculately cool Star-in-ar-reasonably-priced-car. 8)