[09x06] March 4th, 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

SL65

Ambitious but rubbish!
Car(s)
1998 Subaru Legacy 2.5L
This week they build their own stretch limos out of the most improbable cars and then use them to take some top celebrities to the Brit Awards. Meanwhile, a good ol' boy Ford Mustang whoops around the test track and Billie Piper is the star in a reasonably priced car.

Wow, how do you know this? Can you see the future and stuff? :drums:

Oh yeah. Another American car test. :lol: I can't wait.

Looking forward to this.

Seems fun.

What 'stang is it? One of the tuned ones Jeremy loved like the Roush?

Is it safe to let the stig take a mustang around the track at full speeds?

Jezza hates Porsches, BMWs and Vauxhaulls, you think they got skimped in any way, do you?

Is it the last episode of 9th series??

maateuszz89: Yep.

Can't wait for the limo challenge. It should be hilarious :D

Yeah. Series 7 was also 6 episodes long.

I don't think this is the last episode in this season.

From the previews topgear.com had a long time ago in their galleries, they showed hammond in the renault F1 car, a man vs. car feature, and the train crashing into car feature. So there still might be one more episode in this season unless they decided to move these features to another later season or not use them like the hammond getting shot at feature.

6 episodes - not as many as past Top Gear series but AS MANY as most British shows.
Which is weird and quite silly. :|

I prefer the American format -- one season per year (with a short holiday break), but nice and long. You get to watch your favorite show all in one go pretty much and then watch a different show during the summer / fall.

Which is weird and quite silly. :|

I prefer the American format -- one season per year (with a short holiday break), but nice and long. You get to watch your favorite show all in one go pretty much and then watch a different show during the summer / fall.
Yes, but filming Top Gear must be rudding expensive! :tease:

Billy Piper? Why? Oh well the stretch limo segment sounds fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.