1-Series M reveal video

And being loud and in your face is a bad thing??? I think they are simply beautiful. Only in your face when it is in a bright color. The M5 is about as little in your face as possible. Im stoked to see the M1 driving around town. I've got two M3's that i see frequently in town. one white one red. They are awesome.

And being loud and in your face is a bad thing???

Sometimes. It also depends on your personality. If you're one of those 24" rims kinda person, always trying to get everyone's attention or something, like you're starving for it. I like the idea of buying a truly awesome sportscar, but still have it be classy enough and professional enough to show up at a business meeting or take someone out on a date in. It seems to me that the M-cars are getting louder and more crazy which each reincarnation. The current M5 isn't too bad though. But yea, I'd agree, much of it comes down to the color. That can make or break it imo.

I definitely see the market for cars like that. Just not for me I want my fast car to look it too. But if I had to choose between the two I would take a fast car that looked normal than a normal car that looked fast.

And being loud and in your face is a bad thing??? I think they are simply beautiful. Only in your face when it is in a bright color. The M5 is about as little in your face as possible. Im stoked to see the M1 driving around town. I've got two M3's that i see frequently in town. one white one red. They are awesome.

Please don't call it an M1.