1 vs 100 Live

darkshark0159

Car(s)
Mercedes-Benz C240 W203, British Rail Class 450
So who here is playing the free 1 vs 100 Live on Xbox 360? Has anyone actually gotten in the mob or become the one? Has anyone won anything yet? I just started playing last night because previously the beta was glitching up on me and refused to let me play.

Note: This game is currently only available to Xbox Live users registered on the US or Canadian servers.

Works in the uk aswel and seems we just play uk players, however its still beta so nothing can be won yet.

I should be in a few games tonight, have meant to do it but haven't had a chance.

tried it for the first time last night, impressed with it and lots of fun. Should prove to be a winner with the Xbox crowd.

Works in the uk aswel and seems we just play uk players, however its still beta so nothing can be won yet.

Oh, really? Nice. Now I can get on my UK account and have double the opportunity to play! :D

Definitely going to have to give this a shot, been watching too much mindless TV and not playing Xbox (there is nothing out that excites me, waiting for the fall season for some new racing games).

Sidenote....been watching my bro play through Prototype on the 360 and damn its a fun game although there are numerous, annoying flaws and the graphics suck, its a really sick game, great concept excuted well.

There were a couple yesterday that you could win prizes on.

Yeah, but unfortunately the chances of even having a chance of winning prizes are ridiculous. Getting in the mob or being the one seems next to impossible, and in the crowd, you have to be top three out of hundreds of thousands of players.

On a side note, I always do the thumbs down action when the hybrid ad comes on. :lol:

EDIT: Also, everyone needs to email in to the show/game requesting the voice over guy to give a shout out to your main man Jeremy Clarkson. :)

Last edited:
Played again tonight with my dad and another mate and had a lot of fun. It is really excellent when you have other people to play with (and I won, muahahahhaha!).

I will be on both the main UK and US 1vs100 events tomorrow (Saturday) if anyone wants to hook up. I'm AstonV8vantage in the UK and darkshark0159 in the US version.

EDIT: Oh, by the way, it is free for Xbox Live SILVER users this weekend!

Last edited:
Last edited: