10,000 Days, Yes, TOOL IS BACK MAY 2nd!!!

flyingfridge

Car(s)
Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec, VW Passat 118TSI
It's possibly more exiting than the release of the XBOX 360, Oblivion and the Godfather (all of which are happening this week by the way) all rolled into one, TOOL IS BACK!

For those thinking "No, May 2nd isn't 10,000 Days away", This is the name that will follow Opiate, Undertow, Aenima and Lateralus.

Here's some album art, look out for it in your CD shop!!

xmdays_logo.jpg

xmdays_mini_art.jpg

TRACK LISTINGS FOR 10,000 DAYS

Here's the track listing for the new TOOL ALBUM entitled 10,000 DAYS set to be released on MAY 2nd, 2006.

Vicarious
Jambi
Wings For Marie (Pt 1)
10,000 Days (Wings Pt 2)
The Pot
Lipan Conjuring
Lost Keys (Blame Hofmann)
Rosetta Stoned
Intension
Right In Two
Viginti Tres

they split? i didn't know

but they'll be on rock werchter this year, i'll see them there :p

no, they never split. It's just they only release an album once in a blue moon...

YES! This is gonna be an EVENT! :woot:

Re: 10,000 Days, Yes, TOOL IS BACK MAY 2nd!!!

flyingfridge said:
It's possibly more exiting than the release of the XBOX 360, Oblivion and the Godfather (all of which are happening this week by the way)

Release of the Xbox 360 this weekend? What???

^For Australia... Hang on, I think the 360 was released last night :think:

no, it's tonight, i'm counting down believe me, and i'll be at Harvies at Midnight to collect mine :D

yeah, i know, but the other versions are ready. i don't mind waiting till june, that will give them a chance to tune up the graphics a bit and iron the bugs out of the current versions. apparrently it has some frame rate issues...

^ Pfft, you're just spiteful that you got owned on your own forum with a repost. :p

Some guys at the school I go to got an advanced copy and were playing it all day. From the little I heard, sounds like old Tool. In other words, it's going to be phenomenal.

Hehe, yeah, APC f'ing rocks, but I dunno, this new Tool album is pretty good. :)

AH yes, for the Aussie Tool fans. Triple J is playing 10,000 Days as their feature album this week. They've already played quite a few songs this morning and I have to say :thumbsup:

i listened to a few songs :) they are pretty good but i like the older albums more. and the last apc release was better than this imo. 8)

bloody amazing this album. god i love it.

and whoever said apc > tool, you are foolishly mistaken