100+ Motorshow @ Tampere, FIN

Raparperi

DONOR
Car(s)
Back to using my feet, bicycle and the bus.
Went to a motorshow last Saturday, though I must say I was a bit surprised how small it was. Only one hall of the available four was in use...and not that much visitors either. Well, made taking pictures a lot easier. So, here's a couple of teasers and the rest can be seen here: http://raparperi.1g.fi/kuvat/Menopelit/070526_100plus/

edit: Let's just put this another gallery to the same thread, a GTi Cruising event took place after the motorshow, lots of drifting photos: http://raparperi.1g.fi/kuvat/Menopelit/070526_gti-cruising/

And this one is from the cruising event:

Last edited:

-Cpt. J.-

Car(s)
none
Where do you need desert camo in finland? :| :|
And goddammit, th chick with big boobs should be in front, not at the back looking like she just ate a dead squirrell off the ground. =D ^_^ They need smile herapy.
just kidding. There's some good pics behind the link and better chicks too. :)

Last edited:

Raparperi

DONOR
Car(s)
Hmm, I thought all the chicks in Finland were hot?
Nah, unfortunately not all of them...those last 14 pics show 6 "Miss Motorshow" contestants, and if I remember correctly the winner gets to the cover of Finnish GTi Magazine or something like that. A few of them were nervous as hell (hands shaking etc.) so definitely not professional models, just regular girls trying their luck at getting a bit of publicity (and thus more modeling opportunities).

I thought the short girl (number 2, on the right) was the best, she said she works as a handyman/mechanic (the least "feminine" profession of the bunch) and was overall the most relaxed girl on the stage (and cute as well). I guess the other five were just trying too much, posing etc...and number 3 was pretty horrid, tons of makeup and a "wannabe model" attitude. Even sounded like a snobby chipmunk :?

The 205 is hot though!
It was pretty much the most beautiful and awesome car in the whole show :) The little paper on the windshield said "with plates" (as in registered as street legal), yummy :p

Raparperi

DONOR
Car(s)
And goddammit, th chick with big boobs should be in front, not at the back looking like she just ate a dead squirrell off the ground. =D ^_^ They need smile herapy.
just kidding. There's some good pics behind the link and better chicks too. :)
The girl you're talking about was definitely the most nervous one of the bunch, her hands were shaking pretty badly during the interview part. I guess that's the reason she wore that skirt at the bikini round and didn't smile that much. Had a nice figure and legs though :)

Raparperi

DONOR
Car(s)
T16 isn't it? That must fly along. Always had one in my dream garage :D
It said "Model: 205" and "Technic: Mi-16" in the paper, so I guess it's just a regular 205 built up with the inside of an Mi-16 and the outside of a T16. Can't say for sure, but that's how I'd understand it. Still looked awesome :)

edit: Just checked the registration information, it's a 205 GTI 1.6, registered with a 1.9 liter engine and 108kW.

Raparperi

DONOR
Car(s)
Bah, the thread title didn't change even though I changed it...apparently it only applies to the first post itself. Well, new pictures anyhow.