Hammond: 1001 Uses For A Richard Hammond

That's disturbing:p

How does one man go about asking if they can borrow the others flowery shirt

And are they actually the same size? o_O I don't know how men's sizes work, but I doubt I could share a shirt with a woman some number of inches taller than me.

First James' stripey shirts, now this...Is there no end to the sartorial mystery that is Top Gear?

Last edited:
210. drawing
Richard_Hammond_by_G_i_z_m_O.jpg

^ Did you do that? If so... <Jezza>Sweeeeeeeeeeet!</Jezza>

I have no idea how to screen caps etc otherwise I'd do it myself but I'm surprised noone has done "Cat from Shrek" yet!

well spotted, im surprised no ones done it yet. I might get round to putting it up, unless someone else does it before me. Id do it now, but id be hard pressed to get a good photo out of my phone

Last edited:
And are they actually the same size? o_O I don't know how men's sizes work, but I doubt I could share a shirt with a woman some number of inches taller than me.

Nope, they are different shirts, but indeed the same type. When this first appeared on a certain LJ community, I went back through the old episodes to find when they started wearing this shirt and the positioning of the flowers is not exact on both shirts </obsessive>.

Nope, they are different shirts, but indeed the same type. When this first appeared on a certain LJ community, I went back through the old episodes to find when they started wearing this shirt and the positioning of the flowers is not exact on both shirts </obsessive>.

ROFL....Too much time on your hands?

I could plainly see from the photos the shirt was two different sizes but I do find it funny that they both own the same shirt.

First James' stripey shirts, now this...Is there no end to the sartorial mystery that is Top Gear?

i really wouldn't think that James and Hammond share shirts. They might share ideas on fashion, which might mean that they probably rocked up to the same David Jones shop. (btw, David Jones is a department chain selling expensive clothes)

nobody did it, so i'll do it....
212. Puss in Boots
hammondpussinboots.jpg

213. Representative of the British Youth Community
hoon%20rep.jpg

and...while I'm at it....
214. Local giving directions
directons.jpg

Last edited:
215. Jeremy's puss in boots
30n9moh.jpg

216. Angry short guy in terrible outfit
(which is interesting because he's angry because his motorbike is pink, and that's gay, but look at what he's wearing, I wouldn't exactly say that that is the most masculine outfit I've ever seen :p)
DVD2AVI-1228221653.jpg

Last edited:
It looks like he's saying "oh, Really?"

217: Man Falling in Love with 40-Year-Old Supercar

vlcsnap-00014.png

218: Muse for a Custom-Made Crash Helmet

snapshot20071118194628.jpg

(which, around here, I thought would be obvious. ;))

219 Photographer
article-1145545-03867742000005DC-811_468x526.jpg

220 Family man
83794353.jpg

(his daughters are really cute!)

222. The (sarcastically) "I'm so sad" guy
vlcsnap-173352.jpg

oh and for no. 219, you could probably take that shot to the 1001 uses for a Jeremy Clarkson thread and put him down as "serial rapist"

Last edited: