Clarkson: 1001 uses for Jeremy Clarkson

:shakefist: Hey, we're fags not fucking trannies!

:lol:You read my mind!

(Apparently I need to spread some frilly undies around before I can give them to MWF again for his awesome mindreading skills...)

^ It may be my computer, but I'm pretty sure this pic and the two that you posted in the Demotivators aren't working.
Make sure to upload them via a proper picture uploading site.

If it is my computer then just totally disregard this post, it's just a heads up.

Are they still broken for you all? They work for me now... The host went down for a day... but I have been told that it was a data center move and not to expect any issues again.

No, all of your pics still aren't working.

OK I will fix that very soon. Dont use This website for hosting your pics as it seems to be very strange. It works for me and my friends to see the pictures we post on other forums. I checked with 4 different people they can all see them in guest mode on here. I can see them from all my computers. I dont now why you are all having problems seeing them... but I wont even bother to find out just switch hosts. Shellygrrl , that site has no more registration for the moment so I cannot use that one... thanks anyways.

191: Inept International Space-hopper Smuggler

bellyoz.jpg

193. Yogurt commercial model

193. Yogurt commercial model

jeremy-clarkson-marrying-his-first-wife-alexandra-hall-pic-flynet-313112202.jpg

Last edited:
That must be the bitch Alex, aka Wife #1.