• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

10th of December Race - FE RallyX / UF1

pdanev

Forum Addict
Track: FE RallyX
Car: UF1

WR: 1:21.970

It's a rally track, we didn't do that yet. It's not the short rally track on FB, since that doesn't have pits.

Qualify: 7lap
Sprint: 7lap
Feature: 45laps

I wondered if you guys (and gal) did rally tracks. That's pretty much all I like to play :)

to those who have downloaded the file before the post... if you haven't realized already, the Replay is actually the wrong file... somehow I downloaded the RA on FBRX replay instead of UF1... just realized it and is now fixed... enjoy!

I've seen it. And I've felt really bad... :lol:

^ :lol:

I like this :D practiced a little on the train this morning, but still rolling over alot :lol:

I think the long FBrally isn't that bad... on the FBgreen, the apexes were a bitch... they were the height of the wheels

I like FB rally green better than the longer FB rally, but shame there are no pits on green. :cry: Anyway, other one isn't that bad either. ;)

hmm... maybe it might be more fun if we just ran without pits :p... run as long as the fuel tank will allow :D

andyhui01 said:
hmm... maybe it might be more fun if we just ran without pits :p... run as long as the fuel tank will allow :D

:lol: I think the fuel will be the least of my worries :p

mgkdk said:
andyhui01 said:

:lol: I think the fuel will be the least of my worries :p

:lol:.. its just that the other FBrally track is so damn long and there is no point to remember the braking points for the corners..... etc

^ It's not long, 1:20 in the UF1, 1/2as much in a turbo car probably. :)

Hmm... I don't know about this... I keep getting dirt on my tires... :p

andyhui01 said:
I can't even get under 1:26... this doesn't look good
Have you watched a replay? It should help quite a bit. (I knocked about 1.5 seconds off my time after watching one).

I did... no luck at all, cuz I try to follow the replay... but somehow the car doesn't handle the same way... I give it full gas in a corner and I just understeer

Have you noticed that on the dirt corners they initially kind of turn slightly to point at the apex, and then suddenly almost put the wheel at full lock just before the apex?
Also, are you using the handbrake at the tight hairpin?