[10x00] July 25th, 2007 [Polar Special]

Anyone knows the one starting at 07:18?

16:55 - 16:58 ?

Sounds like one off the Fast n the Furious score (soundtrack)

Hey, I wasn't really sure where to post this question, but I was wondering which episode the Pagani Zonda F review was in? In order to find the music at the very beginning of the review.

Music on top gear oslo race, standing on ferry then

Music on top gear oslo race, standing on ferry then

entering the onboard shop on the ferry, please please some one tell me the name of the music, i have napster but still no luck.
:)

Last edited:
Thankyou Raintz99 got it in one brilliant thankyou, napster has it. I just wish the composers would extend the first bit which is the best bit, the rest sadly sounds like my Casio, but thats life, no wonder Top Gear does not play it any longer.
Many thanks agn for quick reply.

Right... I'm really confused, but a piece of music at 1.22 - 1.43 is listed as George Fenton- A school of 500. But, Ive downloaded it and it doesnt have that epic bit of brass in it. Really sad about it, as i just wasted 79p on it!!! Its also in the amphibious cars 2 when they decide to go to Calais and beating richard branson, just when theyre taking off. However in the FG whats that song forum, the george fenton song is not listed at that time. Please let me know! Really love that bit of music.

Right... I'm really confused, but a piece of music at 1.22 - 1.43 is listed as George Fenton- A school of 500. But, Ive downloaded it and it doesnt have that epic bit of brass in it. Really sad about it, as i just wasted 79p on it!!! Its also in the amphibious cars 2 when they decide to go to Calais and beating richard branson, just when theyre taking off. However in the FG whats that song forum, the george fenton song is not listed at that time. Please let me know! Really love that bit of music.
Are you sure you're watching the original episodes? Sometimes the music gets changed for re-runs. Based on the original airing of the episode the music can be found at 0:22 into the George Fenton track.

Brass??

Brass??

Are you sure you're watching the original episodes? Sometimes the music gets changed for re-runs. Based on the original airing of the episode the music can be found at 0:22 into the George Fenton track.

Nah its definitely not that. I have the Polar special on DVD and it has got the same track also. In the the polar special its just as the dogs are introduced on screen, on the Amphibious Cars 2 as they take off to beat "beardy Branson" and also in another episode of which I can't remember! Highly frustrating I'm telling you, and I reckon all you musical geniuses out there will know it!

Thanks for the answer :)

what is episode is this, episode 0? where can you download this? I haven't seen it in the Top Gear episode downloads section.

Polar Special. It's in the Series 10 pack and would be in the Season/Series 10 folders on the FTPs.

I am quite curious if that BGN at around 19:50 to around 20:10 if its even music and not just BGN. The noise is quite enchanting, but not helpful to describe at all.

I need some help.
On Direct TV the time is somewhere in the 55 minute range.
It is towards the end of the episode.
They are about to enter the second boulder field and the scene switches to where hammond is racing along on the sled and music begins.
It runs through where they are stuck (again) and chopping though the ice with an axe.
lucerperson had asked about it but never got a response.
What is that music.
I thought it was "E.S. Posthumus - Pompeii" but the cut of music from the episode is not included in the music that I have. I searched around on the web and still no luck. They have the same, I dunno, tone, sound, what ever but well anyway, whats that song?

Last edited:
found by going to: www.extrememusic.com.

yea, I had read that.
But every other time I have looked up music from here, it has always matched what DirecTV had. The time were just a little bit off, only by seconds though.
That had never applied before.

@Redlik: I don't know that song, but they also used it in the Nissan GTR review in Series 11, Episode 5, if that helps your search.

I want to find the song that plays when Maddie uses the kite to ski in this episode. They've used it a lot (Frequently in association with that track that tests whether cars are roadworthy), but I think it's something that gets put in afterward because no one on here seems to know about it. I'm in America, so I think the tracks I'm after are put in later for the "exported" version.