Not open for further replies.

bjay650

Not A Dude
just got this from the BBC press office

Top Gear Ep 1/10
Unplaced
Day and time to be confirmed BBC TWO
www.bbc.co.uk/topgear

Top Gear revs back into action for a new series. In the opening episode, Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May revisit their attempt to build amphibious cars and face up to one of their biggest ? and choppiest ? challenges to date.

The Audi R8 attacks the Top Gear track and Dame Helen Mirren is the Star In A Reasonably Priced Car.

29/9/07 - UPDATED LISTING:

In the first of a new series Jeremy, Richard and James drive three lightweight supercars across Europe in search of the best roads. Plus Jeremy finds out what happens when you put a Bentley engine into a VW Golf, and Dame Helen Mirren is the Star In A Reasonably Priced Car.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh man, I can't wait to see how this challenge goes.

Jeremy's will have POOWWEERR.
Richards will be simple.
James' will not show because he will still be working on it.

cant wait for the stig to thrash the R8... im expecting a properly good time

Top Gear and the R8! Yes!!! :w00t:

I hope there are some other cars in this episode, although the amphibious car challenge should be entertaining.

I assume they are going to overdue this series with challenges too.

Car Review: 5-6 minutes
Star in Reasonably Priced car: 5 minutes
News (if any): 5-7 minutes
Challenge: 42-45 minutes

this is gonna be awesome

can't wait for this!

I can't help but wonder...why are they doing the amphibious car challenge again? I hope this season isn't as light on one-person-in-one-car reviews as the last one. I don't mind the occasional challenge, but they eat up so much time that if they aren't good, they can really drag down a show.

I'm lining my living room with sound-proof insulation. I don't want ANY disturbances on October 7th! I've ordered the kegs, and I'm warming up the BBQ!

I'm not as excited about new episodes of Top Gear as I used to be...

I'm with you on this for some reason. Don't get me wrong, I love TG, but I'm more worried than excited about the new epis.

Me either. To be honest at this point I'm watching simply because I enjoy the cast interaction, which I guess is a plus to the TV show's credit as I'm still watching. I've found my self more and more excited by Fifth Gear in terms of actual Car information.

Me too, mainly because I completely agree with:

And how is that a bad thing? Challenges rock!

I can't help but wonder...why are they doing the amphibious car challenge again?

They're crossing the whole English channel. Totally worth being up the same premise.

Status
Not open for further replies.