[10x01] October 7th, 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
how the hell did you get live stream where??!?!?!

edit: i was just wondering is this episode going to be in HD or not?

Last edited:
Seeing James May half naked is..... something else.

Well..... its NOT free. I signed up for a free 7 days trial since I'm not going to do this at 3AM in the morning here when my school starts next week. Start of the season, so meh, worthwhile for this. And it tracks IPs.

So those on static addresses, tough. You cant do it twice, this. Maybe with a proxy. Thats about the only workaround every week.

But still I think every week on this, its.... meh. Just wait for the rip. :/

Aston Martin have managed to get James May, the guy who wont run on TV, to get (half-)naked on national television! Well done!

Awesome episode. Now those roads, are amazing. Beautiful scenery like no other. And the Swiss tunnels were lovely sounding too...

Liking the new furniture. :lol: And the cool wall :lmao:

The News segment was great too... Love the 5th Gear blaming...

And also, can everyone who hasn't seen it try not to clog up the servers asking when the rip will be up. Don't worry, you WILL be told when it is.

The only benefit to living in the US is being able to watch Washington Redskins football. I will sacrifice not being able to watch Top Gear for that. Now I live in a region where they don't show the Redskins....so why do I live in America again? Haha.

just kidding obviously...but no football and no top gear is miserable. Can't wait for the rip.

Wasn't it FABULOUS?
My favourite bit has to be the tunnel symphony. That is really bringing us something that most of us wouldn't have the opportunity to hear anywhere else...

NOBODY can say there was not enough car in this programme.

A HUGE thanks to all crew for a wonderful start to S10.

And a special thanks to Jeremy for being delicious!!

Yeah, it was great. Personally, I felt that the Aston was underperforming as they have been over the past years, and the Lamborghini and the Porsche were great. It was alright, but not the best I have seen. Though, there does look like a lot of exciting stuff to come!:)

The filming seemed very different, there were points where it looked like it was out of a movie rather than TV (hard to explain, hopefully you'll get what I mean) it almost looked CGI'd at some points!
Maybe they're trying a different style seeing as fifth gear are completely raping their standard style!

That ep was awesome! Loved the roads. Series 10 looks like its going to be the best yet.

Shame on 5th Gear for destroying the cool wall ;) I hope they re-build it as it was a great part of the show. Can't wait for next Sunday!

Thanks mate. Can't wait til it's done. I've been waiting a looongg time for this :D

The filming seemed very different, there were points where it looked like it was out of a movie rather than TV (hard to explain, hopefully you'll get what I mean) it almost looked CGI'd at some points!

I know what you mean. Some of the rig angles on the cars were pretty awesome. It must have been truly amazing to film that minute long section in which all of those angles were, because they would have driven along that road many, many times.

Also, :lol: at the forums being 'off'.

Status
Not open for further replies.