[10x01] October 7th, 2007

Some amazing tracks in this episode. I love the ones towards the end. The very last one introduced me to Ludovico Einaudi, fantastic composer. Dario Marianelli's Evey Reborn is fantastic as well.

Very funny... Thanks anyway.

Last edited:
has anyone seen clarkson supercar showdown, do you know the song when he was talking about the gallardo??? and the beginning of the bugatti review

24:38 - 25:58 - Harry Gregson-Williams - Sanchez Family
25:58 - 25:40 - UNKLE - Chemistry
25:47 - 26:31 - Nonpoint - In the Air Tonight

am i seeing things or do the times overlap? :?

am i seeing things or do the times overlap? :?

it should be:

24:38 - 24:58 - Harry Gregson-Williams - Sanchez Family
24:58 - 25:40 - UNKLE - Chemistry
25:47 - 26:31 - Nonpoint - In the Air Tonight

:think:

Missing music...

Missing music...

I don't know the exact time of the music but just after the three presenters leave the hotel and are'amazed at what they stumbled upon' RH, the music playing is not Starless II by Craig Armstrong (it is only at the beginning). I just bought the song and its not what I was after. Can someone please tell me the name of the song?

HELP!!!!

HELP!!!!

ok ive listened to every song that you have on this site for this episode and its not the one that i heard! It starts when richard says "we couldn't quite believe what we had stumbled on." Then goes onto say " mile after mile of deserted perfection". It ends when richard starts talking about the roads perfection. Now i thought i had it on my road to perdition soundtrack but its just a song that sounds the same. Its been driving me carzy please will someone help me.....and its not a song on that long list!!

Please help me!

ok and this is the only song that i cant find on the internet to listen to or at least buy. Is it this one? and who did you find it?

no its not! its completely different. Im telling you i've bought all songs from that list and no luck its not on it! ive got the footage on reply all the time while listening to the songs and they're not even close. Please actually look at the programme and you'll see its not any of them!

no its not! its completely different. Im telling you i've bought all songs from that list and no luck its not on it! ive got the footage on reply all the time while listening to the songs and they're not even close. Please actually look at the programme and you'll see its not any of them!

When BBC2 sells these shows to other TV channels, some music has been changed. Original music is Dario Marianelli - Evey Reborn. Where did you watch it?

in england...would that make a difference?
Yeah, possibly... if you saw a rerun there is always a good chance of some of the original music being replaced by production music. If you post a clip of the song your are looking for it would help.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=gwz6vXyXwNA

its on the bit where richard says "we couldn't quite believe what we had stumbled on." Then goes onto say " mile after mile of deserted perfection". It ends when richard starts talking about the roads perfection. its the same clip that i saw so i hope this helps you!! Its a really nice piece of classical music that goes on for quite a while

Thanks