[10x02] October 14th, 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
^I'm sure the guys will be cold, wet and miserable... but that'll make for a fantastic show and it'll be great for us viewers! haha :thumbsup:

I don't like the R8 one bit, and I hope Jeremy has something bad to say about it :p. By the sounds of it, though, I don't think he does haha. GO RICHARD!

Sure hope the channel crossing is in this episode, i have faith in Jeremy's toybota i really think it'll make it :D

Looking at the video previews, Jeremy's boat isnt a Toyota Hilux in the last episode, looks more like a Nissan Hardbody PU.

can't wait for the amphibious car stuff, it was definitely the best in the 8th series. they must've learned from their failures since then :) and the R8 review must be good too.

You need a registration for it... :/

Sorry was kinda mesmerised on the news and the R8.. :D

EDIT: Oh and.... erm.. the 3 guys were literally smoking on Porsches, and... Jeremy put the lighted bit in his er.... MOUTH. -.-

Come on! Where is the Specific Episode discussion?

Post the link anyway for next week.
Sure will.

Few cons of this :

-THERE WONT BE TOP GEAR NEXT WEEK. Billards taking over IIRC.

-THIS FREE USAGE REGISTRATION ONLY LASTS FOR A WEEK. 7 DAYS. Anything more and you need to pay something like 40 pounds for a month or what.

-YOUR EMAIL AND IP CANT BE USED TWICE. Static IPs, like I said, TOUGH. Look in the 10x01 episode pre-discussion to know more. Dynamic IPs need to find one mail per week for this.

-IMAGE IS CROPPED OFF INTO 4:3. Its supposed to be in 16:9 in show, but here, you get the left and right sides cropped to some extent.

^ Yeah! was slow last week too

Status
Not open for further replies.