[10x03] October 28th, 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ilpav

Forum Addict
Car(s)
'04 Toyota Corolla LE
10x03 will be delayed a week because there will be a snooker game.

Description of 10x03:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/topgear/show/nextepisode.shtml

Top Gear isn't on this Sunday, as we've kindly given up our time slot so you can watch the snooker. But don't fret - full service will resume next week.

Then you'll be able to see Jeremy taking commuting to bold new heights as he drives the world's smallest car to the Top Gear office.

Plus, James will be climbing aboard the new Rolls-Royce and probably having a thoroughly nice time. And the new Ferrari will be getting a comprehensive thrashing on the test track.

Sunday 28, 8pm BBC Two

Last edited:
God dangit...

Sounds like a good episode. More than one review per episode ftw.

About time James is reviewing a car by himself. I can't remember the last time he did one.

Ooh, this sounds like the episode I've been waiting for. James May in a Rolls Royce, Jeremy in a 599 and that awesome shrimp of a car! Brilliant! Looking forward to this a lot!

10x03 will be delayed a week because there will be a snooker game.
What's next? Delaying the super bowl because of a knitting show? I had forgotten how much I look forward to Top Gear after a crappy week. I'll just have to hope these next few weeks don't suck.

Should be brilliant, but were does Hammond fit into this show?

Two questions:

what the heck is snooker?

what is this "new Ferrari" they speak of?

edit: snooker = billards. "new ferrari" = 599 or 612.

Last edited:
Two questions:

what the heck is snooker?

what is this "new Ferrari" they speak of?

edit: snooker = billards. "new ferrari" = 599 or 612.

New Ferrari = 599 GTB

No cocking about? Surely you must be mistaken. :p

A review by James makes me happy, he needs more air time.

Oh finally the 599 :mrgreen:
ot. snooker is quite different from billiards ( besides of course it includes table balls and cue :D ), and it's far more difficult. But also fun as hell to play ;] for those who doesnt know snooker

[youtube="http://youtube.com/watch?v=hu6ho3mWrHw"]Ronnie O'Sullivan @ top gear[/youtube]

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe the new Ferrari is the Scuderia? So bummed there's no TG next week...my birthday is Sunday! :(

turbospe

Maybe the new Ferrari is the Scuderia? So bummed there's no TG next week...my birthday is Sunday! :(

turbospe

Im pretty sure its the 599. The 599 was shown in the preview videos, but the Scuderia wasnt.

This will be an awsome episode, I'm still waiting on my download of 10x02 :mad:

what mini car r they talking about?

Oh finally the 599 :mrgreen:
ot. snooker is quite different from billiards ( besides of course it includes table balls and cue :D ), and it's far more difficult. But also fun as hell to play ;] for those who doesnt know snooker

[youtube="http://youtube.com/watch?v=hu6ho3mWrHw"]Ronnie O'Sullivan @ top gear[/youtube]

I don't want to hear the word snooker ever again. Stupid British idiots, no Top Gear for two weeks! If there wasn't a major F1 race coming up I'd have gone on a snooker rampage by now.

Should be an excellent EP. Can't wait... Its kind of strange one of the highest rated shows on the BBC has to give way to Billards...

Status
Not open for further replies.