[10x03] October 28th, 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it's the Peel, a miniscule car that can go indoors. It was built on the Isle of Man in the 1960s. Jeremy has to stay in it for an entire day.

I got this from the November TG Magazine.

Oh finally the 599 :mrgreen:
ot. snooker is quite different from billiards ( besides of course it includes table balls and cue :D ), and it's far more difficult. But also fun as hell to play ;] for those who doesnt know snooker

[youtube="http://youtube.com/watch?v=hu6ho3mWrHw"]Ronnie O'Sullivan @ top gear[/youtube]

Ronnie The Rocket for president! He's awesome :D

No, it's the Peel, a miniscule car that can go indoors. It was built on the Isle of Man in the 1960s. Jeremy has to stay in it for an entire day.

I got this from the November TG Magazine.

Yeah, you're right. Sorry:cry:

Didn't pay enough attention to the cars shape in the trailer, but it's clearly this one:
i12642_miniclark2.jpg

But it'll be extremely funny anyway:lol:

The episode preview should read like this.

And the new Ferrari will be getting a comprehensive thrashing on the test track.
And the new Ferrari will be getting a comprehensive thrashing on the test track.

As far as I'm concerned, the value of the entire new season rests on this review. This is the pivotal new car. I hope at least 10 minutes, minimum, is given to Clarkson in the 599.

The 599 will be the pinacle part of this season; they should have given it a race... possibly against a Saturn-5 rocket? cos that's they only thing fast enough to make the 599 break a sweat

The 599 will be the pinacle part of this season; they should have given it a race... possibly against a Saturn-5 rocket? cos that's they only thing fast enough to make the 599 break a sweat
Aren't the smaller Ferrari's always fater then the bigger ones? i remember the 360 being MUCH faster then the fat old 575. 1:26 on the track for the 575, 1:22.3 for the 360 (yes yes it was the CS, but still......)
Whatever happens I hope they know just how much depends on this review. i don't want them to make it as weak as the R8's was. And that was supposed to be a great one :/

The delay is quite alright by me, since the Brazilian GP will be on the telly.

Anyway, the Rolls-Royce review by James sounds tasty.

I am really looking forward to the Rolls Royce review by James, because the one that I have has spanish subtitles, James has been seriously neglected in terms of airtime and if anyone saw my previous sig will know that my two favorite brands are the Koenigsegg and Rolls Royce.

As far as I'm concerned, the value of the entire new season rests on this review. This is the pivotal new car. I hope at least 10 minutes, minimum, is given to Clarkson in the 599.

Only because you are a Ferrari fanboy:) don't get me wrong. I hope the 599 gets an in depth review of a decent length. Hardly the most pivotal new car. I hope they put Hammond in the new C-class at some point, his 3 series review was excellent and the C-class actually IS a pivotal new car. Can't wait for the Fezza though.

I think this will be quite a good episode.

I hope it's going to be as good as I expect.
OMG! 2 reviews!
James is decent person to review RR.

Aren't the smaller Ferrari's always fater then the bigger ones? i remember the 360 being MUCH faster then the fat old 575. 1:26 on the track for the 575, 1:22.3 for the 360 (yes yes it was the CS, but still......)
Whatever happens I hope they know just how much depends on this review. i don't want them to make it as weak as the R8's was. And that was supposed to be a great one :/

The V-12 GT Ferraris are generally slower than the mid-engined V-8s; but the 612 is the current GT Ferrari, The 599 kinda breaks all the rules for the typical Ferrari front-mounted V-12 GT. For one it's just a two seater, so it's clearly not meant to be a GT car, and it has the Enzo's engine, with some minor changes. Plus, it supposedly has the less wind resistance and more down-force than any other production Ferrari.

The acceleration stats I've seen (0-60 in 3.2 sec.) put it way ahead of the 430, and even creeping up on the Enzo, And pulling 1.08g means it wont be a push over in the corners...

hmm, he loves the gwizz.....because of christen scott thomas ;)

nice! hamster in the veyron with the finalgear helmet!

Wow! More than just the usual 3 sections. Looks like the best yet! More like this please...:)

YES!!!! I was just watching 6x10 last night and it stunned how much they packed into the show.

There was the 535d, the Flying Spur, Mark Webber, normal guest, the big toys segment and Hammond going to Iceland!! Was brilliant. Now I see this episode is chock full of goodness as well!!!

599GTB, Rolls drophead, Veyron race, smallest car thing, Ronnie Wood and Reventon/news should be epic!!!

yesh yesh yesh yesh precious....

Im quite interested to see what they have to say about the Reventon, Im assuming they have managed to get one in the studio somehow? Will be interesting to see

Status
Not open for further replies.