[10x03] October 28th, 2007

I would like to ask for clarification on the music played at the end of the Eurofighter race. We have listened repeatedly to the clip and to the song listed here, and we cannot find the piece at all. Are you sure it's right? I love it so. :(

Theres a track that is played during James' Rolls-Royce Phantom Drophead test drive that doesn't seem to appear on the list and I've been searching for it for ages :(

To help find it, it plays around 4 minutes into the show, and whilst James is driving the Rolls around London at night.
The camera pans around and a Docklands Light Rail Train pulls into a station.
PLEASE HELP!!!

EDIT:
Now, that's bizarre!
Just watched this episode on Dave,,,and the song playing at the point I mentioned,,HERE:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssTltODmJ6U is NOT the same as the one I'm trying to find, or the same one I just heard onthe Dave episode!

Last edited:
found by going to: www.extrememusic.com.

Can somebody please help me. I searching for 2 years for this track and NOW i found it on an iTunes Episode of Top Gear.

1. Go to iTunes and search for the Top Gear Season 10 Episode 3 Preview.
2. When Captain Slow drives the first seconds at night you can here the song. (0:16)
Note: This song is also featured in the Snowboard-Movie That's It That's All. (The interview part of the artist who draws the paintings for lib tech)

Please help me! Can't use shazam because its to noise and short.

Last edited:
huh? i dont get what your asking for

Can somebody please help me. I searching for 2 years for this track and NOW i found it on an iTunes Episode of Top Gear.
1. Go to iTunes and search for the Top Gear Season 10 Episode 3 Preview.
2. When Captain Slow drives the first seconds at night you can here the song. (0:16)
Note: This song is also featured in the Snowboard-Movie That's It That's All. (The interview part of the artist who draws the paintings for lib tech)
Please help me! Can't use shazam because its to noise and short.
It is production music from www.extrememusic.com - Sole Comfort by Wadell/Parnell

Last edited:
K i'm pretty new at all this forum stuff but there's a song on this episode that i've heard quite a few times in different episodes.. in the YouTube video where Hammond races the Eurofighter there's a song that plays twice.. Once at 2:22 to 2:40 ish when he's standing on the wing of the jet and again at 4:55-5:20.. I've been trying to find it forever but don't know really what i'm looking for.. Anybody have any thoughts?

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7NZ9X9A2efA this is the clip I got the music from

Anyone know what book on tape Stig is listening to during the power lap with the ferrari 599? "a sixth sensory person interacts with the world witnessing energy in a detached mode" ...

I would like to up this post!
I've been looking for this specific song for ages to no avail!
Please if any of you has a clue help us out!

Thanks,
Andrea
K i'm pretty new at all this forum stuff but there's a song on this episode that i've heard quite a few times in different episodes.. in the YouTube video where Hammond races the Eurofighter there's a song that plays twice.. Once at 2:22 to 2:40 ish when he's standing on the wing of the jet and again at 4:55-5:20.. I've been trying to find it forever but don't know really what i'm looking for.. Anybody have any thoughts?

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7NZ9X9A2efA this is the clip I got the music from