[10x04] November 4th, 2007 [Botswana Special]

i know which one ur talking about, i really want to know what the damn song is called too. i've been searching everywhere but no luck :(
anyone have any idea?
i watched this botswana special on DAVE. so i believe the music is different to its original. thats probably why im sturggling to find the track! ;[

I am looking for this one too! I have a short mp3 clip of it recorded but don't see how to insert in my post. I don't post much. Thanks!

Does anyone know the song that starts at 5.39 on the dvd. If you didnt watch the dvd it's the bit where clarkson says Lancia know how to make a rally car, importunately on the day my lancia beta coupe was made they forgot everything." "the gearbox is broken, the steering is broken, and in fact we all had problems". May says "Everything works except this nob which controls the blower". Hammond says "I've got to have this window open because there is a strong smell of petrol". Pretty much they say what their problems are with the cars.

Then the song is played just after hammond asks clarkson why he didnt turn his car off, and dared him to turn it off . (29.48 on the dvd) They then talk about how they come across some birds and more wildlife and how they are at the end of the makadekade.

Around 5:50 - 6:10 there is a melody wich some people refer to as "humming munks" or a "humming gospel choir", but it's actually Vangelis - Conquest of Paradise. There is a lot of different dvd versions out there, i heard this melody on the norwegian/english dvd version and it's repeated at least 2-4 times during the whole episode.

Does anyone know the song that starts at 5.39 on the dvd. If you didnt watch the dvd it's the bit where clarkson says Lancia know how to make a rally car, importunately on the day my lancia beta coupe was made they forgot everything." "the gearbox is broken, the steering is broken, and in fact we all had problems". May says "Everything works except this nob which controls the blower". Hammond says "I've got to have this window open because there is a strong smell of petrol". Pretty much they say what their problems are with the cars.

Then the song is played just after hammond asks clarkson why he didnt turn his car off, and dared him to turn it off . (29.48 on the dvd) They then talk about how they come across some birds and more wildlife and how they are at the end of the makadekade.

Around 5:50 - 6:10 there is a melody wich some people refer to as "humming munks" or a "humming gospel choir", but it's actually Vangelis - Conquest of Paradise. There is a lot of different dvd versions out there, i heard this melody on the norwegian/english dvd version and it's repeated at least 2-4 times during the whole episode.

You're right.

Hey, guys, I finally found the song that plays when Clarkson resurrects the Lancia Beta on the Salt Pans in the American release of the show. It's called Dirty Dollars by Jenkins and Waterfield. Here's a YouTube link

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RykBovk4p6U[/video]

I'm having one heck of a time with this one.

I'm having one heck of a time with this one.

@45:31 in the Itunes release version of this special...Oliver has just returned and Hammond has just Beeped his "fixed" horn.

It's a up beat drum riff (repeating) with a 3 chord heavy distorted guitar overlay.

I simply CANNOT find it. Help?

Thank you

Is anyone familiar with the DVD version? I've looked around several times, and I am having trouble finding the song that starts at 22:33 and ends at about 23:33, then begins again at 23:47, fading near 24:05.

Does anyone know what this one is?

03:25 - 03:31 - Brian May - Montage/Main Title

kthx

which movie

kthx :mrgreen:

Hi everyone...i?m searching a track thats not on the original episode and i can?t find it on extreme...does anyone know the track played instead of Ofo the Black Company - Love Is You when they start the journey...? :dunno:

@45:31 in the Itunes release version of this special...Oliver has just returned and Hammond has just Beeped his "fixed" horn.

It's a up beat drum riff (repeating) with a 3 chord heavy distorted guitar overlay.

I simply CANNOT find it. Help?

Thank you

I don't know, if you're still searching this tune, but i think i was looking for the same track and finally found it:

Perring & Cash - Hyper Biker

Let me know, if i've been right...