[10x05] November 11th, 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
We take a sideways look at the dirty business of commuting in the capital, as Jeremy, Richard and James race each other across London.

Hammond's new hair-do gets tousled by the Aston Martin V8 Vantage Roadster in a race against a man with a rocket-propelled rucksack.

The hotly tipped Caparo T1 arrives on the test track, but will the weight of expectation stop it from knocking the Koenigsegg from the top of the lap board?

And our star in a reasonably priced car is pop impresario Simon Cowell.

episodearchive_100501.jpg

episodearchive_100502.jpg

episodearchive_100503.jpg

Last edited:
We take a sideways look at the dirty business of commuting in the capital, as Jeremy, Richard and James race each other across London.

Hammond's new hair-do gets tousled by the Aston Martin V8 Vantage Roadster in a race against a man with a rocket-propelled rucksack.

The hotly tipped Caparo T1 arrives on the test track, but will the weight of expectation stop it from knocking the Koenigsegg from the top of the lap board?

And our star in a reasonably priced car is pop impresario Simon Cowell.

I'm actually looking forward to the guest segment :D (not that I don't like it, but I don't usually anticipate it). Should be good.

I'm actually looking forward to the guest segment :D (not that I don't like it, but I don't usually anticipate it). Should be good.

me too :D... I actually watch the star segment only if I know the star.

And the race across London sounds fun... anyone know what car Richard Hammond is driving? Or are they going to be on Public Transport?

Sounds great! I'm really looking forward to the commuting segment, too.

I quite enjoyed Cowell's first interview, I think I'll actually bother to watch it!

The Stig's going to be on public transport... Looking forward to see how he gets on, considering that the speaking part of his brain has been reattributed to the driving part through some weird medical experiment/

Can't wait to see their race across London & Simon Cowell as the star again. 8)

Maybe they will finallly get the bugatti in the Stigs hands once Simon Cowell gets his. He should let them run it...I would.

The Stig's going to be on public transport... Looking forward to see how he gets on, considering that the speaking part of his brain has been reattributed to the driving part through some weird medical experiment/
i bet he has a white oyster card, like his credit card, that just says "stig, the"

Should be a good episode I reckon. Cowell has a good shot at taking top spot. Go the Caparo.

Race should be rather amusing as well.

Going to be a good epp, Not sure why everyone likes Simon Cowell I'd rather see him take a long walk of a short cliff myself. the T1 no doubt will be utterly awesome. but who will be driving it?

Aston v Jet man - Well just says it all its gotta be good, and intresting!

The race thru London will be good, I suspect Jeremy in the boat will win.

Caparo T1 will be awesome
Race sounds cool
Hammond feature not so much
Cowell has a very good chance to top the board, but more importantly he's probably going to be interesting, because the last few Stars have been meh, in all honesty.

Status
Not open for further replies.