[10x05] November 11th, 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
The studio seems to be missing something in all those pictures...

An audience?!

Ep looks to be good though - although the bar set by two weeks ago (599 / Bugatti vs Jet) is rather high...

Simon Cowell on the show again, that's gona be a funny interview :D, last time arround he left Jezza with no words reduced him to one of those talentless idiots he has on pop idol, or x-factor or what ever the hell he's being mean on now.

The studio seems to be missing something in all those pictures...

An audience?!

Ep looks to be good though - although the bar set by two weeks ago (599 / Bugatti vs Jet) is rather high...

Those pics are from the rehearsals, i think

This will probably be my least favorite eppy.

Im just not excited about anything lol

I think this episode looks fantastic. Apart from I couldn't understand a thing Jeremy was saying in the Caparo. Could have just been my crappy laptop speakers.

wow, first time I've seen Clarkson in a helmet when reviewing a car.

I've said this many times before and I"ll say it again....the power lap record will be absolutely annihilated. Damn, I cannot wait!

Heck, if you looked carefully, you would of seen what Clarkson's wearing while testing the Caparo T1...

...and discover... THAT HE'S THE STIG!!! :D

I wonder why In the Caparo T1 preview video theres a R33 GT-R sitting in the background by the safety/fire marshals...

I wonder why In the Caparo T1 preview video theres a R33 GT-R sitting in the background by the safety/fire marshals...

ya i noticed that too. :mrgreen:

^^^^ Quick rescue in a Plato-like situation... :D :blowup::clarkson:

The BBC hasn't leaked an episode description, which is a sure sign that the Caparo will eliminate the lap time board for ever and ever and ever and no road car will be able to beat it.

Last edited:
The caparo is a fast car but i have my reservations in term of it actualy beating the CCX, it might do it but it also might not it's gona be really close i think.

Status
Not open for further replies.