[10x05] November 11th, 2007

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
Last edited:
Very simple really..

Well done to Andy, the presenters and the Top Gear team. Perfection.

That was absolutely hilarious:p

best episode in.... about 2 years. not much else to say, I've got laundry to do.

I loved the Caparo rescue squad scene... was like at the end of an action film, when they turn up late. :lol:

I enjoyed the London race, Jeremy did it with the most style.

Absolutely brilliant, and the Caparo!! insane, considering the zonda f just set a nurburgring record, i'd like to see the caparo go round.

Yes brilliant episode with a nice mix of stuff, wow that Stig must be good with the Caparo 1.10. ... can not quite remember the exact tenths. 2,000,000 mini cabs in London next week. Hammond went for it on the bike didn't he? Simon Cowell was a good SIARPC too.

Now for Charlie and Ewan. Talk to you later.

The Vantage convertible review was great, it sounded like nothing else.
The T1 piece was okay, and the race threw London was fun.

I really liked that Hammond won on his bike, and the :stig: in the Tube :lmao:

That was excellent!

I loved the congestion-charge-woman-on-the-phone's sort of interested "oh" when James told her his Merc was a 5.5 litre, that really tickled me.
The London camerawork in general was stunning as usual, I love London anyway, and they did brilliantly when Clarkson raced the runner in the Panda, and again, they've done some brilliant stuff. Top down as Clarkson belted through the Thames barrier was awesome, and the stuff around the eye and the dome were cool.

Caparo segement was serious and very funny at the same time and also very pretty to watch, I didn't like the comparion of an F1 car though, it's blatently a lot more like a Le Mans prototype (but I'm just biased towards sports car racing!).

Even Cowell was entertaining, it was a comical clash of titanic egos!

Oh and it was rather cool to see that a yellow Corvette owner had joined whoever it was that took his Lambo to find good driving roads. Didn't see any sign of a nice Vette down the side of a hill though!

The Aston vs the jet guy seems so long ago now! But I remember it being rather entertaining!

*heads to the WTS forum to find out what the epic track was as Clarskon was gunning it towards City Airport...*

Awesome!

Last edited:
Just an incredibly great episode. I think an episode like this is so much better then the crap we got last week. Nice car reviews, good guest and a useful use for cocking about. (everybody living in a big city wonders at some point, what is the fastest way of getting around). Thanks again top gear team, for this great end of the weekend :D

First post here.

My favourite episode since the "Bugatti vs Plane" race across Europe. The race was fantastic, quite unpredictable and I actually thought at first Stig would win it, from experience in London anyway.

Half-decent car reviews as well, as well as Simon Cowell being his usual smug self :lol:

I would have liked for the Aston piece to be a bit longer, otherwiae just perfect.

The best was when Cowell told "The Other Show" gave better advice on cars than Top Gear.

Oh, and not that anyone cares here, but Rooney is actually quite good at taking corners!

I so want a GIF of Stig looking at the paper and then throwing it away. Pure genius. That was a very entertaining episode. Can't wait till next week already. As for the Caparo...I'll save myself 170 grand and by an Atom. And kill myself in that instead.

im sorry but te stig's mobile phone with the coronation street ring tone was pure gold! lol

Richard,

First rule of cycling: Traffic lights are there to conduct the flow of traffic. Bicycles aren't traffic, they are ehm bicycles And therefor exempt from stopping at the lights! Makes life better for all of us 8)

Brilliant episode, loved every part like always.
Dam that caparo was unbelievable. :shock2:
& the race was fantastic, especially since I live in London. 8)