[10x06] November 18th, 2007

Anyone know what the track starting at 6:48 is?

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZMdpNIlers[/video]

Last edited:
Hi there - I've looked through all of the music listed here, and I was wondering - what is the music played over Jeremy Clarkson's voice in the Honda Civic review when he's put the sub-woofer in?

Then he says "ten pints of stella and a dollop of chlamydia"?

Any ideas?

Thanks

Does anyone know what song is played when hammond says 'night falls over essex' along with the image of a burning bin? Thanks.

[EDIT] My apologies. I see majormadmax had asked the exact same question, and answered it in a later post.

Honda Civic Type-R Review:
Alpha Romeo vs. Man Crossing Estuary:
19:27 - 19:53 - Murcof - Mir
19:53 - 20:42 - Rhian Sheehan - Boundaries
20:42 - 21:07 - Rhian Sheehan - Te Karanga
21:11 - 22:09 - Alexandre Desplat - Driving in Geneva
22:09 - 22:38 - Amon Tobin - Reanimator
22:38 - 23:13 - Alexandre Desplat - Beirut Taxi
23:13 - 23:48 - Harry Gregson-Williams - Crusaders
24:15 - 24:21 - Mark Mothersbaugh - We Call Them Pirates Out Here
24:21 - 26:04 - Craig Armstrong - Inhaler
26:07 - 26:30 - Elliot Goldenthal - Bullet Frenzy II
26:34 - 27:16 - Marco Beltrami - Shootout
27:16 - 28:14 - Harry Gregson-Williams - Better Man

Does anyone know why the song I've highlighted is incorrect? I've just been watching this episode and while similar, the song at the end of this segment isn't the same as the song listed.

Listen for yourself (song in question starts at 8:10)

And then compare it to:

Last edited:
I finally found out the name of the song and artist from the final tune in that segment. It was Citi Na G'cumman by M?ire Brennan.

Cheers! M2

Arrrgghh!! What's going on?? Searching for this on youtube only returns one result, but it's the wrong song, so I did a normal web search and found this, but this isn't the song from the clip either!!

Listen for yourself (song in question starts at 8:10)

Mmm, maybe it is the same song, but certainly not the same version. Much prefer the one used in the TG clip.

Last edited:
ADDED:
52:36 - 52:43 - Paavo Jarvi & Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra/Prokofiev - Romeo and Juliet Suite No. 1, Op. 64bis I. Folk Dance
52:49 - 52:55 - Paavo Jarvi & Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra/Prokofiev - Romeo and Juliet Suite No. 1, Op. 64bis I. Folk Dance