[10x07] November 25th, 2007

• Total voters

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
Last edited:
meanwhile... :D Yes, he did it, both him and hammond said meanwhile for no good reason.

Well, I liked it to be honest, good solid car review, good star in car and a great challenge.

How on earth they came up with the last challenge is beyond me!

The like 'What's wrong James?', 'I'm covered in egg' will say with me for a while.

5/5

That was one of the funniest episodes i've ever seen, i laughed so many times.

James won something again, this time gloriously above Jeremy and Richard. o.0

Brilliant and entertaining episode as always.

Liked it.:thumbsup: Jeremy has a point with the DBS, I still havent understood why they made it.
The challenge was good, although it was a bit pointless at times... good cocking about really. :D
The guest was great, nice attitude and big into cars That's what Top Gear needs :)

Poll is up.

Fantastic episode, absolutely loved it, and miles better then last week's.

Loved the BL cheap car challenge, reminds me more of the down the early earth challenges like the ?100 and ?1500 ones. I laughed so much throughout the whole segment.

News was MUCH better then last week, good balance of humour with a decent amount of car news. And likewise the guest was a big improvement as well, in fact I reckon Saunders is the best guest this season so far.

Aston martin review was a bit of a let down, largely because I'm so f*****g tired of seeing Aston's on the show. At least Jeremy had the balls to criticise it in the review.

Overall, possibly the best episode this season so far, 8/10. :)

Alright episode felt like watching Season 4, not really that good a shame really. Was hoping for better.

Not the most feature packed of episodes, but a solid one nonetheless with the British Leylend challenge. Watching each crusty car gradually fall apart was hilarious, and the water challenge was just brilliant to watch. Having said that, I don't think the cheap car challenges they favour for every series are getting better - I would say the best are still the original ?100 car challenge and the Porsche challenge. The news actually had a focus on cars for the first time this series, and the Aston Martin segment was a fair, if short, review although the car seems a trifle pointless as pointed out.

I really liked it, I loved the BL cars as there so crap its funny.

Aston DBS...ohh I want it so bad! and it set a good time, Still waiting for god damn britcar!

Good old Jennifer Saunders. Nice challenge and road test - "What's it for"? Those cars were crap when new anyhoo - I remember them coming out in the seventies. I am amazed at how much they cost tho'. Right, off to watch Long Way Down.

To revisit a classic Clarkson style argument....I'd rather pretend I'm James Bond with...

Thats too hard for me to decide, i think the DB5 is the coolest and best looking car ever... but the force is strong with the DBS.:cry:

An great episode overall, not much bad about it as the Aston review was great however a bit more time could have been spent on it and the BL section was also great while the SIARPC was great as a result of Jennifer Saunders overall enthusisam and the fact she wasnt plugging anything which is a nice change. A little disapointed by the news but apart from that it was great. Id give it 8/10 btw when i gave my rating i hit the wrong button, should have been 8 not 7.

Just to let you know.

Jeremy went on Radio 1 on Monday and Chris Moyles got him to repeat "meanwhile" loads of times in the script of this weeks episode. Moyles said that the word 'meanwhile' was renowned for each presenter as they all said it differently.

So that would be why they said it so many times.

DBS. Wow. I just want one. No, I need one. I know why they've made it. Its just to show how good they are. As Jeremy said, every little bit is slightly better. Its a better car. From the best company.

Unlike British Leyland...well who've thought that a Princess would win. They were all rubbish though. I loved the handbrake challenge, and the water challenge.

Jenny Saunders was good although I think they could have shown a clip... And good to see someone else has beaten Gordon!

The news also could have been better. I get their jokes etc on the Korean cars but maybe something decent at the end please.