[10x07] November 25th, 2007

[10x07] November 25th, 2007

• Total voters
Great one, this :).
Loved it. Altough I still have the idea Jeremy hasn't come over his cold for the full 100% (he's not as loud as he is supposed to be) it was fantastic. Loved the BL Car stuff. Felt kind of sorry for the cars, but spent half of the episode laughing anyway :D

Wouldn't say it was a 10 but a 9, it was no American special but boy was it funny had me in fits so much. Jezza's car with the door falling off so many times was just the greatest laugh on the whole show. Just driving along and off it pops!

Really really enjoyed it!

I do so love Jennifer Saunders. :D The Korean cars joke could have been a bit shorter though. Great episode still, the BL segments had me in tears.

could some one who has the video post it on youtube, thanks in advance.

could some one who has the video post it on youtube, thanks in advance.
Seems a bit silly as it's shit quality, broken into parts, and will just get taken down with risk to your account.

Actually, can someone just upload it to flyupload.com, or just giv me a link to it on there or any other file hosting/sharing site ?

Thanks guys.

Alright episode felt like watching Season 4, not really that good a shame really. Was hoping for better.

Yup, precisely the reason why I loved it so much. :D

Give me season 4 over modern TG anyday! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Normally the episodes with only two segments (review and challenge) get old fast for me but this one was good. The guest and news were the best so far this season (since the news was all about cars and the guest loved cars).

I still think that the DBS is a piss in the face of Aston Martin's style.

I laughed when Jeremy started the intro by saying "Tonight, a well balanced episode!" after the first thing i said about one of the last episodes was that it was "well balanced".

Last edited:
Seems a bit silly as it's shit quality, broken into parts, and will just get taken down with risk to your account.

well I'm sorry that i have an awful internet connection and to download it would bring my computer to a stand still, youtube is one of the few ways i can watch top gear.

I really enjoyed that one.

Clarkson just spinning the wheels on the hill was hilarious, and obviously Hammond just rolling down it. And the water challenge was ridiculous but very funny.
I wish they would just stop scripting James's stupidity though, there's no need, it just felt over the top when he "got lost".

Saying that though, the news was a lot better without jabs at James every few seconds.

Jennifer Saunders was good, it's so much better having guests that talk about cars and have nothing to plug!

I don't believe for a minute that those doors really did just drop off like that, but my God, I laughed like a loon at tonight's episode!

I don't believe for a minute that those doors really did just drop off like that, but my God, I laughed like a loon at tonight's episode!

Yeah. Blatantly cutting them off, but sure as hell it was funny.

https://pic.armedcats.net/2007/11/25/vlcsnap280695.png

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Anyway.

Quoting myself:

He's not be gonna particularly fond of the interior - too much carbon fibre.
The engine is obviously brilliant since it's from the Vanquish - I don't know if it's a fact, but they are pretty simulare HP wise anyway.
Handling is good, but not as good as a 911, 430 etc.

Basically a Vanquish that actually works, with a manual. He's gonna tell you to save the money and buy a DB9 or a V8 Vantage instead.

I was a bit off, but anyway. 50 thousand pounds more than a DB9 and only 0.5 seconds faster than the R8? You could almost buy 2 R8's for the price of one DBS - I know which I would pick.

And where did the buggy thing go? Gave the episode a 6 based on the main review, lack of more and smaller films etc. Can't be bothered to go in details tbh.

Last edited:
Hilarious:lol::lol::lol::lol: episode tonight let down by yet another Aston review yawn yawn

just gave it a firm 9 out of 10

I'm gonna have to rate that a 10. Brilliant, proper news bit. Not at all boring Star in a RCP, the DBS test was very informative too, not just "POWEEEEERR!!" and the challenge was the most hilarious thing i've seen in ages!! The only thing wrong with it was that richard didn't wear the helmet, but i guess they recorded this before he got it. So a 9.9/10, rounded off to a 10.

Outfuckingstanding!

I LOVED this episode. I laughed sooo much.
The News & the star in the reasonably priced car where great. The DBS may be a bit pointless but I STILL want one, badly. The challenge was one of the funniest ones ever for me, really enjoyed this ep, I'm giving it a 10.

Really liked this episode it kinda reminded me of episode 2 from series 6. Loved the Leyland challenge both halves of it. But about the Aston if the DBS is only a little bit better than the DB9 then the price should only me a little bit higher ?50,000 is way to much I'd buy a DB9. Jennifer Saunders was also great so close to betting Cowell's time but at least she moved Ramsay down to third, and she knew about cars

Anything with the Morgan Aeromax in it is great. Happily, tonight's ep was not merely great but excellent.