[10x07] November 6th, 2006

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
Whoops, sorry, forgot to make this thread as we hadn't released a torrent. Forgot there were people in the UK who have seen it. ;)

Discuss! :)

the type 25 and tom ford segments were nice and entertaining.

Bentley was dull and useless

Lovejoy was better but still worthless. Interestingly there seemed to be more chemistry between him and the golf guy than him and vicki. All I could think of was the line from Clerks 2, "when sam comes in and give him that very gay look..."

Tiffs segment was disappointing, since anyone could have done what he did in the ferarri. it was more entertaining watching him shooting the shit before he got to drive the car

Novemebr 6th Episode

Novemebr 6th Episode

Fair episode

LoveTwat still anoying and bieng scared by bieng driven fast in a Ford GT40 by a golfer a low point.:mouse: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Vickie & lovetwat Cafe chat pointless some one should have stuck the trumpet where the sun does not shine.:bmwpoo: :thumbsdown: :puke:

Vickie`s golf review was ok and she had obviously taken a pill because the girly giggles were absent.:|

Plato was great in the Subaru:thumbsup:

Tom`s BMW review was ok and he raised some good points:)

Tiff`s Ferrari piece was disapointing not sure what Ferrari are trying to prove driving slow through the desert, better to have entered the car in the Paris/Dakar rally like Porsche did with the 959. Slow in a Ferrari (40) is an Oxymoron?:blink:

Jon Bentley piece was boring:zzz:

They should have put lovetwat where the plates were so that when the guy was doing donuts in the car it could have run him over as well as broken the plates.:barf:

Downloaded Torrent (250mb - good quality)

http://www.torrentspy.com/torrent/90...ear_6_November

Tom should be on Top Gear. He's just a huge notch above everyone else on Fifth Gear. <3

And gotta love the Subby. Mmmm!

Tom should be on Top Gear. He's just a huge notch above everyone else on Fifth Gear. <3

Eh Tiff and Jason > Tom.

This was a good episode, I liked Jason's segment. The ferrari segment was really disappointing though, and I hated seeing Lovefuck put around in that GT, what a waste.

I just watched the episode 40 minutes ago and I can't remember what I saw...

i watched the ep on TV

it wasnt bad actually

the vicki/tim bits are un bearable as usual, but theyre not that long. vicki actually had a decent segment on the new VW golf GT (1.4litre petrol with super and turbo chargers)
thought before the segment begins she asks tim if he knows what a super charger is, he replys no, she says well watch and find out

only prob is she didnt seem to explain what the differences where between turbo and super, and how they worked. well for the parts where i wasnt trying to whoop ass on TDU (so maybe i missed her explanation)

jasons bit were good, as was toms, and tiff's was worth watching too.....drivin a 599gtb off road lol

jon bently though..... usually i like this guy and his bits are interesting but this one was pants... he had like 10mins air time to conclude that driving over speed bumps slowly was the best way to go over them....... i thought that was canny obvious to be honest

lovegimps section well, he wasnt bad actually, and that golfer sure is enthusiastic about cars, but it was pretty boring when all was said and done. guess lovechump can only do irritating or boring

I agree. He feels much more like a Top Gear presenter, with the occasional humor and goofyness.

Not a bad episode...

Reviews of the Type 25 and the BMW were very well done. Vicki & the Golf wasn't bad either.

Her lack of fake laughter & stupid giggles was a bonus.

Lovejoy as usual was mediocre. A real pity he didn't choke on the trumpet towards the end of the show :twisted:

Tiff and the Ferrari - WTF was Ferrari thinking? Not much of an endurance test when you are limited to 40 km/h & you have to guide drivers through 4 inches of water.

Good to hear Tiff getting fired up over the lack of speed.

When Porsche tested the production 996TT in Darwin, they drove the car at speed & on outback roads flatout & used crappy fuels to see how the Motronic system would handle detonation. Some of the terrain they covered would have tested proper offroad vehicles.

That's how you test & prove your car & its engineering, not baby them...

Speed bumps & Bentley = :zzz:

Each week I'm impressed by Lovejoy... impressed that he manages to become more annoying each week - must be hard to reach such heights, but I suppose it comes naturally to him.

Anyhoo, that Type 25 - what a car. Bentley's segement was a waste of time - apart from the amusing faces & sounds he pulled going over the speed bump. Tiff's report was a let-down, but that wasn't FG's fault. Tom as usual was terrific - he needs to distance himself from the mediocrity that FG has become.

Pretty good ep. The Type 25 is badass, and it looks so fun to drive. Tom's 335i review was good, but it's a bit too short, even tho he's not a racer, I would be nice to see him push the car a bit more. The Golf GT test was cool, 150hp from 1.4L is pretty impressive. But I wonder how reliable it'll be. Tiff's Ferrari test is definitely a let down, it really shows how little confidence Ferrari has in there cars. Having a repair team following for safety is fine, but limiting the speed to 40km/h is bs, especially on the paved roads. I skipped Lovejoy's segment altogether, it's just pointless.

Oh and the 250mb rip's quality sucks, if that's the only group that'll release it I hope they at least do 300mb releases.

Last edited:
You know when you go to a low prize supermarket, and buy a MP3-player? You've used an expensive MP3-player for a while, and then is introduced to the wonders of the flimsy plastic and the rubbish menus.

That's what it feels like to go from a 2 year old Top Gear Episode to a brand spanking new episode of Fifth Gear.

"You are an amazing man" - Vicky

:lol:

Edit: awdrifter, it's got 170 bhp. I've heard it's quite reliable. :)

Last edited:
only the scooby part was interesting...
and the fifth gear Idol..ahha..are they looking for a replacement for lovejoy..i hope so...even that kid is better than him...
..and tom was great...reminded me of TG

Last edited: