• Total voters

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
Last edited:
9.5/10 - THAT WAS AMAZING :p

1.44.7 :blink: Damn, Lewis is one hell of a driver. How the hell did he do that in the wet and with Australian oil on the track?
Pretty good episode.

last week 5/10, this week 9/10.
Just a very good episode. Even the "star" section was interesting (!). + the last piece in the BMW....

Another amazing one - but as far as i can remember there has never (at least in the 'new' format) been an episode not to be ended by Clarkson..
Not to get all analyitical or anything, but anyone know any different?

I enjoyed it (as always).
Can't believe Lewis Hamilton's time, I hope he does come back when it's dry. The old car segment was ok and a bit different so no complaints for that. Even James Blunt came across alright. Not a spectacular episode, but solid enough and a bit more 'normal' than usual.
8/10

Top episode, amazed with Hamiltion time. I am with Hammand on the vintage bit (not my thing). Who would have thought Jame Blunt could be funny. Got to be one of quickest hours of TV I have watched.

Can anyone confirm that Lewis did that time in the Liana? I assume he did but forgot to look.

Seriously with Hamilton they just discredited the whole show by giving him a time just to make him happy.

Otherwise great show

A nicely packed episode, but it was really devoid of any laughs bar the end segment. The VXR roadtest was passable but not the best I have ever seen, but the historic road car segment was a refreshingly informative diversion. I quite liked the F1 segment as well, even if it was meant for last series, as it gave a good insight into just how challenging it is to drive one of those machines to their limits. The highlight however was of course Lewis Hamilton's interview, and I must say it was an astonishing lap time. The least said about James Blunt the better :p

Great episode again. The classic cars part was interesting. But it was nice to see the BMW Fahrer-Training car drive itself round the track.

Lewis - wow. What a driver.

And James Blunt? Putting your sister up on eBay? Hmm... But I loved the sliding around on the last corner.

Can't wait for next week. 24hrs race with bio-petrol.

what u dont think his time was real? come on seriously

You seriously think he would do about the same in wet that stig in dry. Come on they just gave that time to make him happy and the show look good to him.

I know you English people think there is some kind of magic that happens with the whole car when Hamilton is in it but in real world the car is the same and the driver can't make that much of a difference with a liana. Even with an F1 it would be hard to gain 3-4 seconds...

insane time set by hamilton.. great episode packed with plent.. certainly liking this season alot