[10x10] December 23rd, 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jaguar XF! :D, I'm not sure about how that car looks but it should be a good review nether the less. I suspect the neither car will make any of them look like less of hair-gelled weasels :p

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been praying they do a test like this & they are. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: E92 M3 wooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Looks like it will be one of my best episodes yet.

I have a feeling it's going to play out like this...

Hammond will like the BMW, May will like the Audi, and Clarkson will like the Mercedes-Benz (as always). They'll all go into a pub to talk it over and wont be able to make a unanimous decision so they'll leave it up to the Stig... at the end of the episode.

Hammond will like the BMW, May will like the Audi, and Clarkson will like the Mercedes-Benz (as always). They'll all go into a pub to talk it over and wont be able to make a unanimous decision so they'll leave it up to the Stig... at the end of the episode.

and the jag XF will be the best car ever and they can't understand why anyone would buy anything else, due to the car having something special that can't be described etc etc.

I have a feeling it will be like this:

The M3 will be the daddy
The Rs4 will be a softer but more interesting alternative
The C63 will be jolly exciting but more unreliable and will have been built poorly, not to mention EXTREMELY thirsty for an everyday car saloon.

You'll have to be patient though. No Top Gear on the 16th due to snooker. :cry:
It's gonna air on the 23rd.

HELL YEA! M3 vs. C63 vs. RS4! And the XF! Holy mother! This is EPIC! :thumbsup: :woot:

I'll say that again in case you weren't paying attention.The show is not airing until the 23rd of December because of the snooker.
It is still being recorded next week though

Perhaps the thread title could be changed?

Like, I said no one pays any attention.

This epi. is gonna be the best epi from TG ever! I hate the M3, but love the rs4 and c63 amg. Gimme either, and i'll be happy.

on 2nd thought... Rs4 would be more useful. Put snow tires on and you can even use it in the snow.

This one will be better than todays thats for sure. The XF, another amazing looking car from Ian Callum, The C63, M3, and RS4 should be great.

And the G-Wiz? Hmm... It can only end well. Like with a table perhaps? (I know that that was on his DVD but maybe. Just maybe.)

The last in the series? Noooo!!!! Where will we get our TG fix?!?

I'll say that again in case you weren't paying attention.The show is not airing until the 23rd of December because of the snooker.
It is still being recorded next week though

Perhaps the thread title could be changed?

Sorry, i was in denial at first :cry:

I seriously look forward to this ep the most with the awards and the 3 way battle between M3, C63 and RS4. Since I have a E90 335i, I naturally would root for the M3. But I quite like the others too.

I'm quite looking forward to this! M3 vs C63 vs RS4 will be VERY interesting. I'm rooting for the C63 myself, being an MB fan, but all three are fantastic cars and I want to see what the guys make of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.