[10x10] December 23rd, 2007

Thanks...the unobscured audio from that web site helped me to find it immediately...
Brian de Mercier - Dark Arts (from ExtremeMusic.com / director's cuts #17)

on the Radio-Controlled G-Wiz

40:35 - 40:56 is
Snowpatrol - Never Gonna Fall In Love Again

I'm looking for the name of the song from 18:44 - 19:05 right now. I know for a fact it's in the Matrix Reloaded, could also be in the soundtrack.

edit: I think it's Rob Dougan - Chateau

What is the song at the beginning of May's Jaguar XF review, with the solo trumpet?? It reminds me of Stravinsky's Pulcinella arrangement for orchestra but I could be wrong...

What is the music played at the begining of the F1 Lotus. Probably only a 5 second snippit.

I'm looking for the name of the song from 18:44 - 19:05 right now. I know for a fact it's in the Matrix Reloaded, could also be in the soundtrack.

edit: I think it's Rob Dougan - Chateau

18:44 - 19:05 is defiantly "Lamia's Doll" by Ilan Eshkeri (Stardust Soundtrack)

free play by Harry Gregson-Williams

free play by Harry Gregson-Williams

That song has been in some movie,tv show,or commercial and I can't remember what it is. Its driving me freakin crazy. Someone please help!!

ADDED:
50:54 - 51:09 - Craig Armstrong - Bess to See Throckmorton
41:58 - 43:05 - Marco Beltrami - Copter Chase
01:50 - 02:09 - Cato - Slow Burn

Last edited:
I just saw this episode on Dave today and the last piece of music was different I think. For the 57:43 - 59:33 part it was not the Sigur Ros track. I know that sometimes they replace music on re-runs of the show so if anyone can find out what the NEW bit of music is, that would be amazing as I think it's great.

Hi, what is the instrumental music towards the end of the program just as it shows the top gear crew describing each other's car.

01:50 - 02:09 - Cato - Slow Burn

Having a great deal of trouble finding much reference to the above piece of music, is it Andy Cato from Groove Armada or somebody else??

In the episode I watched there was an alternative song for when the G Wiz first raced the Mustang and lost miserably. Might anybody know what that song is, its a guitar part with a bit of techo mixed in and it sounds sick.

Greatly appreciate it if anyone can find out.

I just saw this episode on Dave today and the last piece of music was different I think. For the 57:43 - 59:33 part it was not the Sigur Ros track. I know that sometimes they replace music on re-runs of the show so if anyone can find out what the NEW bit of music is, that would be amazing as I think it's great.

Bumping this thread for re-release music (new user, but I've been looking for this song for quite some time as well.)

The song is "Soar Point" by Mike Hewer.

Its also available on Extreme Music.