[11x01] June 22nd, 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
sounds like a better opener to season 11 than season 10. 10x01 with finding the best italian driving road was a horrible episode, i was so pissed off at that. that i waited all those months for *THAT* episode.

If you have a copy of the mag the cars they use as police cars appear to be pictured in there, although there are four and it could be a red herring. Will post in the Spoilers section for those who are bothered.

I wish that by "longer" they meant more episodes in the season. That's probably my only complaint with the show; that the seasons end too quickly :(

I know it isn't much help when it's all over after six but six episodes is the normal length of a British Television 'Series'.

I am in Australia and we get the Friday Night Project in Pay-TV/Cable TV's Foxtel, it is on UKTV 3 or 4 nights a week. I really enjoy it and think Alan Carr and Justin-Lee Collins will be a scream.

P.S. Richmondgal are is your name derived from where you live or the Richmond Football Club?

P.P.S Archie411, I don't know which country you live in but harddisks are a dime a dozen in Australia, 1 Tb is around $300AU. I have filled a 250 Gb harddisk with my torrents, unfortunately with all the Internet in Australia, I can't afford to share it.

Last edited:
I am in Australia and we get the Friday Night Project in Pay-TV/Cable TV's Foxtel, it is on UKTV 3 or 4 nights a week. I really enjoy it and think Alan Carr and Justin-Lee Collins will be a scream.

P.S. Richmondgal are is your name derived from where you live or the Richmond Football Club?

P.P.S Archie411, I don't know which country you live in but harddisks are a dime a dozen in Australia, 1 Tb is around $300AU. I have filled a 250 Gb harddisk with my torrents, unfortunately with all the Internet in Australia, I can't afford to share it.

You could have take a peek at the details under the avarta ;)
Anyway its Sri Lanka (Which most proberbly you havent heard of)
And Hard disks over here is alright but lets just say that im not coverd in cash at the moment :(
I guess some of the movies I have has to go. (I could write them to a DVD but then I always forget about them and dont bother to watch them :p)

Yes Fishman, I wondered how long it would take to see that my name is derived from the Richmond Tigers. Great Team, shit coach.

Can't wait for this episode and the Star in a Reasonably Priced car should be good aswell, Alan Carr and Justin Lee Collins and brilliant!

Woooooot!!! Can't wait for the scuderia and the cop car challenge. This season is gonna rawk our bawxers.

To be fair, they also wrote: stronger, faster, better and probably a bit more on fire than ever before. They are just faffing about.

That or they wanted to write "harder, better, faster, stronger" but there were problems with copyright :hmm:

Someone before was asking about torrents. i got all my episodes of season 10 from xtvi.com they were great quality and about 700mb each, and just used Bitlord to download em. bring on season 11 its gunna be a bloody ripper.

Status
Not open for further replies.