[11x02] June 29th, 2008

Hey guys just wondering if anyone knows the song during 07:03 - 07:40. That is one kick-ass beat and I would really appreciate it if anyone knew the name/artist.

Hey!

Im not sure, but the 03:40-04:19 sounds quite a bit like "Masterplan - Soulburned"...especially that dramatic sequence in the middle...but im not sure...

Please guys can someone find 03:40 - 04:19 ??? I'm prepared to pay up to 30 pounds for it :p. It is really important for me thank you.

19:29 - 20:07 is torturing me so bad. I'm dying to know what it is. It sounds a little bit like Eric Serra during the Fifth Element, but it's not a song from that movie for sure.

Yeah wow I think I'll pay someone if they can find out the name of that song to!!!! Man it sounds good!

Also, does anyone know of any other songs listed here that sound just as good or are personal favorites? Thanks!

I think someone should send a letter to Top Gear asking what is the name of the song they used from 19:29 - 20:07 that might be the only way of finding out.

I still cant believe it, all these people and NO ONE knows the name? Wow, I guess the internet has failed. We're all fucked.

It sounds like a remixed song of Craig Armstrong, but still no one has been able to figure it out. I still can't believe it.

It is frustrating not being able to find this one. I assume the reason it is so difficult it because it is from a production library... But I can't say for sure, because all my email to the BBC goes unanswered. :blink: If others want to try, be my guest.

I got an email response back from the Craig Armstrong website, and this is what they said...

Cheers for getting in touch. Funny enough, I've been contacted about this file a few weeks ago. It does sound like something Craig Armstrong might produce, but to the best of my knowledge it isn't his work.

If you find out what track it is, I would appreciate knowing because it sounds great.

Regards,
Adam

adam@vanillapearl.com
www.vanillapearl.com

i saw the top gear repeat show tonight and need to find the track 19.29-20.07 but have read this forum. is there still no luck? could it be something by Hans Zimmer? sounds a bit like the tunes he created with lisa gerard for gladiator and man on fire?

07:03 - 07:40 is:
She Never Sleeps by Hans Zimmer from either The Ring or The Ring Two.. maybe both.
ADDED:
07:03 - 07:40 - Hans Zimmer - She Never Sleeps
03:40 - 04:19 - Hans Zimmer - Television
08:26 - 09:01 - Hans Zimmer - Television

Last edited:
Yes, please someone find out what song is playing at the beginning of the RS6 review (19:29 - 20:07). I NEED that song in my life!!! :(

I created a Yahoo account just to ask this question at Yahoo Answers. How about we all do that and maybe someone can come through?

I've been around the whole internet it seems trying to find the song for 59:21 - 59:37. I found nothing, I have contacted someone at Top Gear and I hope they respond (I doubt they will). If I get a response, I'll surely post back here.

I've been around the whole internet it seems trying to find the song for 59:21 - 59:37. I found nothing, I have contacted someone at Top Gear and I hope they respond (I doubt they will). If I get a response, I'll surely post back here.

Can you also ask them about 19:29 - 20:07 (song that plays at the beginning of the RS6 film)?

Thanks.