[11x02] June 29th, 2008

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there! I found this great forum when seeking for melody from the beginning of Audi RS6 presentation by Richard Hammond (start from 19:29). BUT! I seen season 11 episode 2 in Russia on Discovery Channel and there was localized shortened version of episode with another soundtrack! I find out that Czech localized version has the same soundtrack as Russian version. And at the beginning of Audi RS6 presentation is not "Nathaniel Mechaly - The School" but very similar melody! Can anyone help to identify it? To listen to this melody please go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcFmg7cYMok . I really need your help because this track is awesome :)

Last edited:
Only on Dave

Only on Dave

Hey guys,

first post here. I've heard this song a few times on different episodes has been driving me mad. It only seems to be on Dave.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtgN3oBB7dw[/video]

Any help would be appreciated!

Hey guys,

first post here. I've heard this song a few times on different episodes has been driving me mad. It only seems to be on Dave.

Any help would be appreciated!

hey this is a song im looking for too. Not sure exact timings but its around the 7 minute mark in this above clip. The music is different to the version you have on here and its driving me crackers trying to find it.

please help

thanks

Hi there! I found this great forum when seeking for melody from the beginning of Audi RS6 presentation by Richard Hammond (start from 19:29). BUT! I seen season 11 episode 2 in Russia on Discovery Channel and there was localized shortened version of episode with another soundtrack! I find out that Czech localized version has the same soundtrack as Russian version. And at the beginning of Audi RS6 presentation is not "Nathaniel Mechaly - The School" but very similar melody! Can anyone help to identify it? To listen to this melody please go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcFmg7cYMok . I really need your help because this track is awesome :)

I would like to know to. I just saw this on the BBC America version of this episode.

found by going to: www.extrememusic.com.

hey this is a song im looking for too. Not sure exact timings but its around the 7 minute mark in this above clip. The music is different to the version you have on here and its driving me crackers trying to find it.

please help

thanks

The song youre looking for could be "Jardin D'Amour" by Henning Lohner.

The song youre looking for could be "Jardin D'Amour" by Henning Lohner.

I'm sorry but Omg, you the man!

the satisfaction of finding the actual name of a track so you can listen to it whenever you like.

thankyou so much :))))))))

i'll give you another prize if you can actually find it anywhere to download :)

Last edited:
In Spanish version, the last song (min 59:21 - 59:37) is James S. Levine - Nu Dimension [The final part of the song]

Last edited:
ADDED:
01:25 - 01:27 - Fred Szymanski - Cave Drone
01:29 - 01:31 - The Black Dog - Sillipher
54:37 - 54:41 - Joseph Saba & Stewart Winter - Fear Infusion
54:37 - 54:43 - Joseph Saba & Stewart Winter - Eventophile
54:45 - 55:09 - Flavio Lemelle - Severe Discord
54:48 - 55:09 - Joseph Saba & Stewart Winter - Primeval Scream

Last edited: