Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
4:08 - 4:30 Ash - Orpheus
6:50 - 7:02 Bernard Hermann - Twisted Nerve

Last edited by a moderator:
41:38 - ??

As Chris Barrie pulls away in the D Type - any ideas about the piece of music that plays throughout his test drive?

hi guys, this is proably a repetition for you.. so, sry for interruppting.. but following q:

what is the theme song from the past episodes of FIFTH GEAR? that trance like sound?

appreciated!
c

Hey guys

1:46-2:18 ??

6:50-7:02 ??

:)

Hey guys

1:46-2:18 ??

I believe this is Lakm? by L?o Delibes, I can't be 100% sure, but I will check when I get home from work tonight. If I am right it's a lengthy opera and again I'm not sure which section it is from, but I will attempt to find out.

From memory it was very popular some years ago when British Airways used it in one of their advertising campaigns.

Wikipedia Link

I believe this is Lakm? by L?o Delibes, I can't be 100% sure, but I will check when I get home from work tonight. If I am right it's a lengthy opera and again I'm not sure which section it is from, but I will attempt to find out.

From memory it was very popular some years ago when British Airways used it in one of their advertising campaigns.

Wikipedia Link

yup, thats it (The Flower Duet)

thnx alot ;)

Last edited:
4:08 - 4:30 Ash - Orpheus

Thank you for that, although I didn't request the track details it's been driving me mad trying to think of what it is and where I've heard it - of course I'd heard it in Quentin Tarintino's film Kill Bill Vol. 1!!

Thank you for that, although I didn't request the track details it's been driving me mad trying to think of what it is and where I've heard it - of course I'd heard it in Quentin Tarintino's film Kill Bill Vol. 1!!
no problem:... i find it's a very good track for a ringtone:D

theme song from last fifth gear episodes??

Pleaassseee guys! ;O)
( i cant find the info in this forum)

i search for the song which always came on the beginning and after the advertisment blocks.. sort of house/techno
anyone`???

thanks

EDIT: dropped this in the thread for the wrong episode, sorry all!

Originally Posted by Horus

Horus 41:38 - ??

As Chris Barrie pulls away in the D Type - any ideas about the piece of music that plays throughout his test drive?

id also really like to know the name of that track:think: