[11x03] July 6th, 2008

54:48 - 55:08 - that's from the 1932 Disney classic "Santa's Workshop". It's an adaptation to the film made by Disney, and the original piano version is Franz Schubert's "Marche Militaire" (Op.51, No.1).

ADDED:
03:12 - 03:23 - Henning Lohner - Trouble Jeopardy
05:44 - 05:53 - Hans Zimmer - Let the Dead Get In
49:41 - 50:04 - Jay Flood - Creep Petit

ADDED:
26:46 - 27:03 - Primal Scream - Little Death (Instrumental)
27:17 - 27:29 - Primal Scream - Little Death (Instrumental)

Last edited:
I'm pretty confident the version used is played by The Philharmonia Orchestra, and is on the album '100 Greatest TV Themes' which can be seen at Amazon or iTunes.

Mrs. Robinson?

Mrs. Robinson?

I'm trying to figure out the name of the song Jeremy plays on his iPod for Richard. It's around the 53:00 mark about the time it states the song is Mrs. Robinson. However, that doesn't sound like any version of Mrs. Robinson I've ever heard by Simon and Garfunkel. Anyone know what the name of that song is?

Thanks

What is the song that occurs right after james mays smells the cheese on his engine. Clarkson plays it off his iphone. I would really like to know.

In the US, it seems that they have replaced the Song Mrs. Robinson with something else.

What's the name of the song that plays when Richard breaks the handle off his water pump? All I know is that the song has both male and female voices, and I'm fairly certain to guy is just singing: "Da da da da, da da da da" - but like I said, I'm not too sure.
I've been searching forever, so if someone could help that'd be great. >_<