[11x04] July 13th, 2008

ADDED:
17:09 - 17:37 - John Powell - Bridges, Rules, Banking
credit: Prodriveman

And a small update on 56:03 - 57:14.
It is also heard in the trailer for the movie Confidence (at 0:53 - 1:07)...
I doubt this will help find it though since it is not on the soundtrack or in the movie. :blink:

Probably not, a lot of trailers use songs purchased through other means. Probably from making the trailer before the soundtrack is final, or something like that. I've heard the Spy Games soundtrack in so many movie trailers...

I got it narrowed down between Oasis, Skylab and Charalatans UK, and finally ran into it....

ADDED:
56:03 - 57:14 - Skylab - Knickers of a Girl

Last edited:
Now Mr. Reverb has posted the song title "Little Nellie" it is from You Only Live Twice. Conceeded. *salutes* It's on the Tunderball album tho and my memory is messing with my head :)

24.mp3

Found it found it found it!!!

John Murphy - In the house in a heartbeat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMyIG2EKPoE

^ That's the one at 33:05 - 33:50.

Amazing song :D It kicks in about halfway through :D

Definitly :)

Been listening to his Sunshine OST today. Quality :) Hope it gets released one day but it looks like it's another "Vangelis - Blade Runner" affair :(

Hi everyone,
It's a pretty old episode but does anyone know the song when the burnt a Nissan Sunny and then a Caravan?

I'm sure this is not from You Only Live Twice. I think it's from Thunderball. Have a listen.

Thunderball track at LastFM

The one they use on the show sounds different. Probably a polished version of the old song.

Taken from a Youtube video of the same song... looks like it was used in many places.

Composed by John Barry.
From Soundtrack "From Russia with Love".
"007" (sometimes referred to as the "007 Theme", not to be confused with the "James Bond Theme"), is an adventure theme composed by John Barry in 1963 for the Bond film, "From Russia with Love", It became a secondary theme for the Bond films, being used in quite a few Bond movies, primarily during action scenes. Here are its most notable appearances:
# From Russia with Love ? Played during the gypsy camp gunfight and also during Bond's theft of the Lektor decoder from the Russian embassy in Istanbul.
# Thunderball ? Played when Bond runs from SPECTRE during a parade and when he joins the climactic underwater fight.
# You Only Live Twice ? Played during the flight of "Little Nellie" before Bond battles four helicopters that attack him.
# Diamonds Are Forever ? Played during Bond's destruction of Blofeld's Headquarters.
# Moonraker ? Played during the Amazon river chase.
The theme has not been featured in its entirety in a Bond movie since its use in Moonraker.
This piece of music was also used by Philadelphia KYW-TV and Chicago WLS-TV television stations as the theme music for its evening news programs.
Taken of Wikipedia.

I thought the music on the first train platform was actually being played over the PA? Isn't that why James said it was like being in an old time movie?

UNKLE- Trouble in Paradise

UNKLE- Trouble in Paradise

Does anyone know where I might be able to get this song. Or at least listen to a full version online or something? The UNKLE song, Trouble in Paradise I mean

I'm pretty sure that 21:38 - 23:17 - Harry Gregson-Williams ? Humvee Chase is actually Harry Gregson-Williams ? You Can Save Her. Just letting you know.

The song playing "over the PA" is a Chopin waltz, Grande Valse Brilliante in Eb Major, Op 18.

Times: 21:16 - 21:22 and 21:38 - 21:42

Just to iterate that most train stations in Japan, especially in the Tokyo area, have their own jingle and are a synthetic (and slightly irritating) sound.

So, in that first station, I'm sure it was edited in.