[11x04] July 13th, 2008

Josh91! If someday somebody will tell you what this song please write here. himself looking for her for 2 years but to no avail. She also plays in the 1 series of the season 10.

Last edited:
found by going to: www.extrememusic.com.

Spanish version of top gear have some different songs

example:
[video=youtube;8K4OjI-BOQc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8K4OjI-BOQc[/video]
in this video you can see that there are different musics than the british version

what i want to know is that track between 1.20 and? 2.16

can you help me?
thank you

Heres another example

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hS7L0kkDBjY[/video]

track between 11:52 and 12:10

Last edited:
What is the name of the song at 6:43
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3i-HRxf8z4[/video]

Please read the post above you.

I was watching this episode again on Dave today, and i can't get the name of the Drum-n-bass music that starts with the intro of the Alfa (approx 2 mins). It begins just after jezza describes the expected sound of a "cello being played by an angel on a pillow of honey", and goes on for about 45 secs. It seems to have been missed on the log at the top. Anyone please???

Coincidently, it also has a brief appearence in the next episode where theyre doing the classic rolls vs Merc part, just as they decide to go for the multistorey car park. It too has been missed on the log. Cheers

No, it wasn't missed.

found by going to: www.extrememusic.com.

Last edited:
someone please help me, in the American version of the episode where they race a Nissan GT-R against a bullet train, there is a song that is playing when he first starts describing the GT-R. In this youtube video i found of the episode, [ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOXHorOSZq4&feature=related ] the song starts at 0:23 and ends at about 0:50... can someone PLEASE tell me what song that is! thanks

Does any one know the name of the song when Jeremy comes out of the tunnel here it's listed as U.N.K.L.E - Trouble in Paradice but in version I watch on netflix is different. I really like it. If any one knows and could tell me it would be great.

I have been searching for this piece of music for a ridiculous amount of time, and just stumbled across it completely by accident. It is called "Trailblazing" from BBC's "Seven Wonders of the Industrial World" series. I found it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0RqNli6XPg . They've used a couple of other songs from that series on the Top Gear DVDs as well.

You know that triumphant sounding swell of music there? Really sums up how I felt when I found it on YouTube.

(Pathetic? No. Not Really.)

Don?t know how long I?ve been looking for this. Thanks a million!! Now, where can I download the mp3? ;) (kind of want to watch that BBC series as well now..)

Hello! Can anyone help me with the name of track which plays in the scene with a Bullet train?
Its different from BBC channel version.

Hello! Can anyone help me with the name of track which plays in the scene with a Bullet train?
Its different from BBC channel version.

Hey so why dont you update this thread with the finding? Its David Motion - Passion. I mean, its not only different in Russian version (started roughly from 23:00), but also in Czech and Ukrainian ones (at about 22:45), so people like me could still be searching for that glorious song.

Maybe i discovered america but Czech version of Top Gear has diferent song too as Nivrin said. So for us it is completly useless. But i thnik, we have got better songs than in "original" UK part. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Is that song (Charles Reeves - Slum It In Style) somewhere on youtube or somewhere else? I cant find anything with that name on google.Thank you.

Is that song (Charles Reeves - Slum It In Style) somewhere on youtube or somewhere else? I cant find anything with that name on google.Thank you.

Sadly, its not available on Youtube or Google. I shazamed it and searched the result on extrememusic.com. Just search 'Slum it in style' in the main search bar and it should come up. If you want that song, you'll have to record it with some high quality audio recorder. Thats the only way to obtain the song, and thats what I'm planning to do as well. And, you're welcome!

Well, I did post the link to the video in which the song is used. You could have cross checked that yourself. And the video you posted is removed, so that link is useless. But anyway, as a Top Gear fan and fellow finalgearist, you're welcome!

What is the name of the famous guitar song when Jeremy is driving the GTR right after James and Richard get their tickets. Its when Jeremy is speaking of the GTR's horsepower and such. It also plays when he starts to play with the GTR's onboard computer. Its been on Wheeler Dealers a few times to.
Please help me out!
Thanks,
Paul

Old thread i know.
I recently re-watched this episode on BBC Brit and there is a piece of music that starts just after the scene when May and Hammond are on the subway, trying to figure out which direction the train is going. The music starts with Clarkson driving on a suspension bridge, saying "This is what comes when not having a congestion charge" (approx. 36:40)
This music is not on the list in this post. It's sort of "drum n bass" i guess.
I've been wondering for years what this music was and yesterday i found out (using Shazam): Dust Devil - Determinator