[12x01] November 2nd, 2008

Does anyone know where a good place to find these songs would be? Im looking around but there is not one single song to buy or listen to like in youtube.

Does anyone know where a good place to find these songs would be? Im looking around but there is not one single song to buy or listen to like in youtube.

try finding them using limewire or frostwire...

btw can anybody tell me what's the title sequence for top gear??...i know this is basic...but i just can't find it anywhere..is it by Craig Armstrong???

Ok thanks.

Im dying to find out what that song is where Clarkson talks about the GT2 and lambo in that room, starts at 7:57

Allman Brothers Band

Allman Brothers Band

i got the original track by The Allman Brothers Band- Jessica....but not the top gear edited version....anybody??

ADDED:
08:07 - 08:30 - U.N.K.L.E - Synthetic Water
19:46 - 19:56 - Klaus Badelt - Storm Warning
21:18 - 21:33 - Klaus Badelt - Storm Warning
21:55 - 22:03 - Klaus Badelt - Storm Warning
32:20 - 32:38 - Jerry Goldsmith - Masada Theme
48:22 - 48:33 - Lohner/Boll/Burnett - Dark Destiny
51:38 - 51:57 - Jerry Goldsmith - Masada Theme
53:19 - 53:38 - John Powell - Fear Factor (Part 1)
53:40 - 53:57 - Klaus Badelt - Storm Warning
55:23 - 55:36 - Gavin Greenaway - Mission Objective
55:36 - 56:05 - Ralph Wienrich - Counter Point
56:59 - 57:20 - Stephen Rees - Storm Chaser
57:55 - 58:23 - Lohner/Boll/Burnett - Dark Destiny

19:46 - 19:56 - ? [MP3 SAMPLE]
21:18 - 21:33 - ? [MP3 SAMPLE] (same as 19:46 - 19:56)
21:55 - 22:03 - ? (same as above)

Hi,maybe I'm not a music guru but I think this track comes from the Fallout 2 soundtrack.I remember this or very similar music playing when you're visiting New Reno.

19:46 - 19:56 - ? [MP3 SAMPLE]
21:18 - 21:33 - ? [MP3 SAMPLE] (same as 19:46 - 19:56)
21:55 - 22:03 - ? (same as above)

Hi,maybe I'm not a music guru but I think this track comes from the Fallout 2 soundtrack.I remember this or very similar music playing when you're visiting New Reno.
I've just updated the list with the identified track there. Its by Klaus Badelt from Extreme Music's Directors Cut series.

Oh,Im sorry then.I thought I've heard it in Fallout.Maybe I'm just getting old and my mind's playing tricks with me:p.

I keep seeing all these 'Directors Cuts - Production Music Library' songs everywhere on the Top Gear soundtracks.

I looked in all the popular places, and I can't find a trace of the album itself, just references to it.

Is there anywhere I could get it?

I keep seeing all these 'Directors Cuts - Production Music Library' songs everywhere on the Top Gear soundtracks.

I looked in all the popular places, and I can't find a trace of the album itself, just references to it.

Is there anywhere I could get it?
It's for producers in the industry but you can listen to all the albums here: www.extrememusic.com

Has anyone tried emailing TG for the songs list?

Ive tried but gotten no response. Mabey I should try the productive team which have no clue of an email

Season Preview:
01:16 - 02:18 - Elbow - Grounds for Divorce

But the song playing in top gear is instrumental version......anyone have the instrumental version without the singers???

Season Preview:
01:16 - 02:18 - Elbow - Grounds for Divorce
But the song playing in top gear is instrumental version......anyone have the instrumental version without the singers???
Big networks like the BBC get instrumental mix promos of many popular album releases. Sometimes these get leaked online, but if not they can be hard to come by.

02:55 - 03:13 - ? [MP3 SAMPLE]

This sounds a lot like either Gorguts or Necrophagist, it's been bugging me all day! I'm just trying to find it now.

02:55 - 03:13 - ? [MP3 SAMPLE]

This sounds a lot like either Gorguts or Necrophagist, it's been bugging me all day! I'm just trying to find it now.

Are you mad? sounds nothing like Gorguts/Necro :blink: hahaha

Hybrid - Sleep of the Defeated

Are you mad? sounds nothing like Gorguts/Necro :blink: hahaha

Hybrid - Sleep of the Defeated

Ah lol :p Was a riff that sounded like a song I've got on CD that I presumed was Gorguts. And after I posted, I thought "Why did I say Necrophagist? Doesn't sound like them at all." At least I was in the same genre!

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anybody know where I can get a hold of the Instrumental version of Elbow - Grounds for divorce?

Looked everywhere, n found this site from it. Can't find it, much apprecated if someone could help with this

Last edited:
I've been searching everywhere to find the song played at 7:56 but for the itunes version of the episode since some songs are changed. It features a piano like in the clips found on youtube. I'll have to just record it and post it to see if anyone knows it.