[12x01] September 3rd, 2007

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
01:16-02:57 - The Chemical Brothers - Burst Generator
02:57-03:33 - Queens of the Stone Age - No One Knows (Unkle Reconstruction)
03:34-04:25 - Muse - Knights of Cydonia
04:25-05:08 - Queens of the Stone Age - No One Knows (Unkle Reconstruction)
24:48-26:07 - ?
26:19-26:35 - Kaiser Chiefs - Modern Way
26:42-27:21 - Kaiser Chiefs - Modern Way
27:28-28:06 - The Fratellis - Chelsea Dagger
28:07-28:46 - Feeder - Lost and Found (Instrumental)
28:58-30:20 - The Bravery - An Honest Mistake
36:16-38:02 - ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Please, I'm searching this song :

28'58" - 30'20" (Smart double decker)

Thx in advance :)

Wow, that was a quick one! :) THX!!! ;)

I've added in times for what I know are the commercial tracks. There are probably some others.
The rest appear to be various production library tracks.

Last edited:
another song; veyron

another song; veyron

The song during the veyron bit; although its likely to be production music, still a special track I think. If anyone finds it , let us know!

time stamps;
36:16 - 38:02

18:43-19:08 I'm looking for as well. I remember hearing the song in the replay on the DiRT demo for ps3 so hopefully it can be tracked down.

Well, looks like I'm not the only one looking for the song at the end of the Maserati GranTurismo review!
Anyway, I'll be here waiting for someone to find it out hahahh because I have no way of discovering it.

18:43-19:08 I'm looking for as well. I remember hearing the song in the replay on the DiRT demo for ps3 so hopefully it can be tracked down.

The processed guitar work is similar to 'Hysteria' by Muse. You sure that is not what you heard? If not, then it could be someone else, but i'm leaning towards it being production music.

What is the song at 28:07-28:46?

Last edited:
The processed guitar work is similar to 'Hysteria' by Muse. You sure that is not what you heard? If not, then it could be someone else, but i'm leaning towards it being production music.

What is the song at 28:07-28:46?

Yeah, that's why I thought it was Muse. I listened to my entire Muse collection (every album) and couldn't find it. I KNOW I've heard it somewhere before. It's extremely Muse-esque...

All these questions and still hardly any answers, is there anyone from the actual Fifth Gear team reading these post, i hope there is

Anyways can anyone please tell me the name of that finger snap tune @36:20-38:00
its really appreciated

All these questions and still hardly any answers, is there anyone from the actual Fifth Gear team reading these post, i hope there is
That is because people are requesting songs that are likely production music...and therefore unknown to the general public. And I doubt Fifth Gear would be willing to help here. However, if someone can tell me what production libraries Fifth Gear uses, then I could find them very quickly.

Last edited:
28:07-28:46 - Feeder Lost and Found (Instumental),

Thats if anyones interested

can anyone tell what music that is at 31:16 at the beginning of the veyron where tiff is being wisked to the car via minibus?