[12x03] November 16th, 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marky Mark could be hilarious if someone could get Jezza to say "Say hi to your mother for me" to him. It would totally get Jezza punched in the face. As much as I love Clarkson, it would be hilarious.

The reference is to a Saturday Night Live skit a few weeks back that Mark didn't like so much. Video here: http://blogs.chicagosports.chicagotribune.com/soccer_redcard/2008/10/say-hi-to-your.html

How about "And now Mark Walhberg talks to Top Gear Dog"

That would be hilarious!!!

Mark Wahlberg FTW! Fuck yeah I wanna see him as a guest!! :D (maybe they'll talk about Max Payne? :D)

I think they will talk about "the italian job".. And if he also got 4 toyota's prius like every star in Hollywood.

What car u guys think marky mark is driving over there?

Will/could it be a muscle car? or indeed a prius....

Mark Wahlberg is a boss. He could be in terrible movies from now until the end of his life, but dammit, he was the shit in "The Departed" so he gets an all-time pass from me.

I wonder if that Italian Job sequel will ever come about.

A non-track feature, a silly challenge, James and Richard testing the cars and the most renowned ex-white-rapper actor as a SIARPC... all complaints (and yes, i read every single message) about the first two episodes are resolved, theoretically this should be even better than the last one... even without big V8s....

I think they will talk about "the italian job".. And if he also got 4 toyota's prius like every star in Hollywood.

What car u guys think marky mark is driving over there?

Will/could it be a muscle car? or indeed a prius....

What kind of cars do racists drive?

(before you accuse me of anything, I'm referencing the fact that he made a Vietnamese American blind in one eye because the man was Asian.)

Last edited:
I dunno. Given how it says he's never heard of the Stig and that he wasn't bothered about his lap time sounds as if he's just another shallow Hollywood "star" on the show to plug his new project. If that truly is the case then here's hoping Jezza tears strips off him for the "Los Angeles (Italian) Job".

Ep sounds nice, i hope Wahlberg talks about entourage, he's a producer or the show. btw does that air in the UK?
and i hope the ep is posted on a file share site like last time, that was like a 20 min download.
Big ups Canada!

8/10. Liked the tuning/cooking/finland bit, SIARPC was really really boring......

Brilliant Ep... is this thread gonna be moved to the normal episode discussions now?
(trying hard not to give away any spoilers) I felt so good for James... and Wahlberg was brilliant!
Did anyone else notice that in one of the scenes in the renault, stig turned his head and we could see the skin on his neck underneath his helmet?
Caucasian/white?!

Status
Not open for further replies.